Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The section we are sitting in - will we be in the sun for the afternoon?

Being on the Eastern side I am assuming as much though the shape of the stadium I was hoping may save us

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan View Post
    The section we are sitting in - will we be in the sun for the afternoon?

Being on the Eastern side I am assuming as much though the shape of the stadium I was hoping may save us
    If it rains you'll all be saved

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty View Post
    If it rains you'll all be saved
    Nice one ... sun cream is a must.

Thanks mate

Sun cream is a standard issue for the Gold Coast right ?

Yes, it'll be in the sun but I believe the forecast is for clouds on Sunday. Being in the Visitors supporters bay generally allows more Titans supporters to sit together as opposed to being scattered amongst Dogs fans.

Yes I am going hope to see ya there. I will look out for you all.

Go the Titans

I'll definitely be there now... I got my ticket last night to Section 104 and I will be the one cheering for the Bulldogs in the Titans area....

Yes bring sunscreen, they say there is a chance of inclement weather, but mainly sunny.. and in the morning that side of the stadium is bathed in sunshine, but by afternoon the shade covers it...

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium_BD1103 View Post
    I'll definitely be there now... I got my ticket last night to Section 104 and I will be the one cheering for the Bulldogs in the Titans area....
    haha, you'll be right in the firing line.

Where about is the "famous" dogs army :P ? Couldn't recall where they were when I went to telstra as the rain meant most people scrambled for covered seating.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty View Post
    haha, you'll be right in the firing line.

Where about is the "famous" dogs army :P ? Couldn't recall where they were when I went to telstra as the rain meant most people scrambled for covered seating.
    No longer called that Schifty and you know it...

Called The Kennel now and based in bays/sections 116-112. Small but loyal group who are looking to build up their membership over the coming year.

The old stalwarts however, including myself have moved on though, with many of them either not having the time to remain committed members or due to the poor view, many of them upgrading their memberships to either True Blue or Ambassador memberships, which give them access to the members bar and seats on the 50m line.

I do hope though the new brigade can bring people back to the Kennel, as we need a strong official supporter group for the club.

Titan One Clubman

Ah yes, totally forgot about that.... Anyway it is important for club to have some form of supporter group, official or unofficial it doesn't matter.. Much easier to create atmosphere if you have people bunched together.

Well our Southern Legion got some good air time on tele. Loved to see colours and the banners fans made.

I think this is a fantastic start for the future and I can't wait to join you guys next week at Penrith.

Does anyone know how and where to buy Panthers tickets? Do they sell them through the club and not Ticketek?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Well our Southern Legion got some good air time on tele. Loved to see colours and the banners fans made.

I think this is a fantastic start for the future and I can't wait to join you guys next week at Penrith.

Does anyone know how and where to buy Panthers tickets? Do they sell them through the club and not Ticketek?
    Yeah, they were great.

Looong day for yours truly which involved turning up just before kick-off (love Sydney taxi's). I caught up with some fans on the way in who will be joining the forum though missed out on catching up with the majority in the dedicated bay due to some unforseen circumstances.

I was in contact with BringBackWillie who was there with that merry bunch - didn't there signs look a treat!!!

Well it is all smooth sailing from here. The Legion site should be up tonight, planning is in action for Sunday at Penrith and I look forward to having a "rest" on Sunday afternoon with the Legion faithful!

Hey guys

Yeah, we had a good turnout this afternoon. We had 23 Titans supporters (and 2 mates supporter other teams) all in their colours and flags which was awesome! Didn't see anyone from the forum though

We had a family bring confetti all cut up in Titans colours and whistle which helped with our chants and war cries. We do need to come up with some war-cries though. One of the guys today said he will try put some together.

As for the Panthers game - we were talking about sitting at the Northern Hill up the top next to the scoreboard/screen. They are general admin tickets. Would recommend people by them in advance as its usually cheaper. I've emailed the Panthers club to find our more details about this and to get a map so that DeeGan can start a thread and post up details.

Look forward to seeing u next Sunday DIEHARD! A few of those who turned up today unfortunately won't be able to make it next week due to the Easter holidays so COME ON SOUTHERN LEGION, hope to see u there!

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackWillie View Post
    Hey guys

Yeah, we had a good turnout this afternoon. We had 23 Titans supporters (and 2 mates supporter other teams) all in their colours and flags which was awesome! Didn't see anyone from the forum though

We had a family bring confetti all cut up in Titans colours and whistle which helped with our chants and war cries. We do need to come up with some war-cries though. One of the guys today said he will try put some together.

As for the Panthers game - we were talking about sitting at the Northern Hill up the top next to the scoreboard/screen. They are general admin tickets. Would recommend people by them in advance as its usually cheaper. I've emailed the Panthers club to find our more details about this and to get a map so that DeeGan can start a thread and post up details.

Look forward to seeing u next Sunday DIEHARD! A few of those who turned up today unfortunately won't be able to make it next week due to the Easter holidays so COME ON SOUTHERN LEGION, hope to see u there!
    Wow that is an impressive start BringBackWillie. I wish I could have been there. I will be there this weekend, you can count on that.

Come on gang, DIEHARD is coming to town and I want a big turn out.

Did you get any pictures? Looked good on TV, some nice banners.

Surely some others from the forum made it.

Let's talk about the Panthers game in the other thread. -> http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=9273
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Our site will be up today and we will have an info hub for all games coming up. We will go with BringBackWillie's recommendation and look for GA on the hill!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan View Post
    Our site will be up today and we will have an info hub for all games coming up. We will go with BringBackWillie's recommendation and look for GA on the hill!
    That's a great idea DeeGan, you'll love it there, just make sure you don't let those on the hill get the better of you with their chanting... about as useful as a bad cold that is...

Well it was great to see the small but loyal legion out there yesterday. You did the team proud and although I was screaming and yelling at you all from across the bar sitting with the Dogs fans... I was mighty proud to see you kept supporting right till the end, oh and gave FOX some awesome footage...

Shame didn't get to meet you DeeGan, but I now know what you look like, with your Titans jersey and bag, I saw you come out the stadium, but having already mistaken someone for you, I wasn't going to try that again...

It was great to meet some of the legion though, and hopefully a fair few will join or have joined today after my chat... especially the kid I bought a hat for... as I told him yesterday, I don't mind doing it as long as he support the side 100%.

On that, next time, you need to round the troops with the Legion to help it grow, I saw numerous Titans fans at Telstra, only problem was they were scattered around the stadium... but it was early days and I am sure you'll sort it out...

As I said, great day, great game, shame for all of you for the result, me I was over the moon.. but yeah I'll be in the legion soon, probably not next week but I'll be there soon.... and hope to meet a few more....