Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Titan One Clubman

Yep, I went to the Raiders-Dogs Final at Telstra last year, and a big group of us just converged in one area, despite most of us having tickets for random parts of the ground, all you need to do is enter your allocated gate, then you can roam around..

If there is a massive group of you there (and your not taking up anyones allocated spot) I doubt they will go around and check everyones tickets..
    When your away from home you need as many of the away fans as close together as possible, otherwise you will barely be heard/noticed.. Especially at a ground like telstra..

Thanks all for the info... see I've only ever been a home fan at Telstra, either a Bulldogs one or a Souths one.. yes I've supported South Sydney before..

I remember one game last year we roamed around and sat where we wanted, but every other game I think it was big matches and the area we were in was pretty packed.. so even when it was me and the Bulldogs fans, it was allocated seating.

If that's the case though, then I'll just get a ticket for 104-102 or if not able to then 146 and if the area around the Legion is free, I'll come grab a seat and meet all the Southern Legion fans...

Sounds like it's going to be a great day Sunday, I can't wait...

Titan One Clubman

I should point out that the match I attended was played in atrocious conditions in front of about 14,000 fans... Still it looked awesome to have over 100 Raiders fans all together.. I'll have to search for screenshots, we dominated that place for a good portion of the match!

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackWillie View Post
    Hey guys from previous experience whilst some sites advertise it is GA and some say its reserved, it doesn't really matter. It's unlikley there will be a sell out at Telstra. section 102 and 103 is the best place to congregate at.

Look out for the "Enter the Titans" banner and the big "T" banner

Can't wait for Sunday

Looking forward to meeting all the Southern Legions then!
    See you there Willie

Titan One Clubman

YAY WE SCORED- LAST TRY WINS

Titans colour is a bright one, so in a big group it will stand out.

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan View Post
    See you there Willie
    I expect a full review of the away day events on my desk by Tuesday.

I was about to say, you didn't win that match... we did...

Nice work though with the crowd... that was during that match when it poured rain... I don't think staff cared where anyone sat on that day..

Very nice work though to get so many of the Green Machine brigade up to Sydney, lets hope the Legion looks just as good on Sunday.

Wink

Hopefully, we can get a good gathering on the day. I know there will be a number of Broncos/Cowboys/Storm supporters coming out to support the team

It'd be great if we can all sit together for it - safety in numbers against the Doggy supporters.

Titan One Clubman

Hopefully, we can get a good gathering on the day. I know there will be a number of Broncos/Cowboys/Storm supporters coming out to support the team

It'd be great if we can all sit together for it - safety in numbers against the Doggy supporters.
    Yep, the bigger the group the more you can pay out the dogs with no consequences...
    Anyway we had little trouble at all with Dogs fans, despite our controversial chants....

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty View Post
    Yep, the bigger the group the more you can pay out the dogs with no consequences...
    Anyway we had little trouble at all with Dogs fans, despite our controversial chants....
    No one ever does... as fans we are some of the best in the league, unfortunately there was a time when louts use to come who had no interest in the football and ruin it for the rest of us...

The Bulldogs home games on Sundays are always a family affair and you will find that it's much like being at a carnival minus the ferris wheel.. everyone gets along really well and it's a great day out...

Oh and don't worry, I won't mind you paying out the Bulldogs if I sit there, it's what you get for going into enemy territory, but I will be cheering for the blue and white regardless... I might be a Titans fan, but the blood is still blue and white all the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty View Post
    The Broncos Stable had a bit of drama with the Dogs fans last year. Not provoked but I think the shocking 30-0 form return of the Broncos somewhat shocked the Dogs fans and drove them to get a bit narky

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium_BD1103 View Post
    I was about to say, you didn't win that match... we did...

Nice work though with the crowd... that was during that match when it poured rain... I don't think staff cared where anyone sat on that day..

Very nice work though to get so many of the Green Machine brigade up to Sydney, lets hope the Legion looks just as good on Sunday.
    Since you will be sitting near the legion, would you like some stuff to take the piss out of the Titans and certain players :P?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium_BD1103 View Post
    No one ever does... as fans we are some of the best in the league, unfortunately there was a time when louts use to come who had no interest in the football and ruin it for the rest of us...

The Bulldogs home games on Sundays are always a family affair and you will find that it's much like being at a carnival minus the ferris wheel.. everyone gets along really well and it's a great day out...

Oh and don't worry, I won't mind you paying out the Bulldogs if I sit there, it's what you get for going into enemy territory, but I will be cheering for the blue and white regardless... I might be a Titans fan, but the blood is still blue and white all the way...
    Support what you said Titanium. Generally, Bulldogs fans are fine. There are just some so called Dogs fans who seem to ruin it all. Look forward to meetin you

Support what you said Titanium. Generally, Bulldogs fans are fine. There are just some so called Dogs fans who seem to ruin it all. Look forward to meetin you
    Look forward to meeting you as well, along with all the other Legion fans... I will be trying to get to as many games for the Legion in Sydney as is possible in my busy schedule, so getting to know you all is a must... and something I am looking forward to as much as the game...

God I have got that terrible feeling in my veins....

I am contemplating a road trip... I'd love to meet up with our Southern Legion!

I don't want to miss the fun.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER