Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Looking forward to see big Brad Myers have a run...he'll be tested against this bunch.
    I'll be suprised if our run on forward pack will handle the Bulldogs pack this weekend.

Patten is saying what he wants the Bulldogs supporters to hear, just remember that no one will give us a chance in this game but us so if the Titans can match them in the forwards we are far better in the halves then they are & i'm glad they are helping us out by leaving Sherwin in Premier league.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Patten is saying what he wants the Bulldogs supporters to hear, just remember that no one will give us a chance in this game but us so if the Titans can match them in the forwards we are far better in the halves then they are & i'm glad they are helping us out by leaving Sherwin in Premier league.
    Actually mate, it's the complete opposite... all the Bulldogs fans on the Kennel reckon they are going to be lapped by the GC, the media down here think the Titans and make it one up and it's surprisingly, although deservingly the blue and whites who are the underdogs with those in the know.

I however have seen this too many times before to say this is doom and gloom before a whistle has blown, it should be a great game, but as I said in a previous post, beware of the wounded Dog... this has happened too often now for me not to know what might be coming next.

Bulldogs are never an easy team to beat. They'll be a big challenge for our forward pack!
    The Panthers showed just how quickly a team's form can turn around, so there's nothing definite in this game.
    I think the Titans are slowly improving, while the dogs are more experienced playing as a unit and can easily turn the form around in one game.
    I still think Titans will win, of course!

If our forwards can match theirs...I like our chances. But that will be a huge challenge.

Any word on Mathers? I thought he was due back this round

I am SO looking forward to this game! This is the game I have waited for since my decision to become a Titans supporter! As some of you will know (and even more of you after reading this post hehe) I was a Bulldogs/Berries supporter for over 30 years, until mid-2004 season. So naturally I can't wait to see my new team play my old team! And just so there is no mistake here, just so we are all perfectly clear where my loyalties lie:

GO THE TITANS!!!!!!
    (you have to highlight it hehe)

I can't wait to see the Titans kick the Dogs all over Telstra Stadium!

Do us proud Sydney siders!

Will keep a close eye on the away team section!

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans will assemble at the Jetstar departure terminal at Gold Coast Airport from 1.30pm tomorrow, Saturday 31st March prior flying out to Sydney in preparation for Sundays round three NRL Telstra Premiership match against the Bulldogs at Telstra Stadium.

Coach John Cartwright, Football Manager Scott Sattler and Co Captains Scott Prince & Luke Bailey will be available for media interviews and photographs. Fans can cheer out the team as they embark on the Jetstar flight to Sydney for their first away game.

www.titans.com.au

Titan One Clubman

Does anybody else here think Kahler would be better suited to the second row?
    Seems to get dominated a fair bit....

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty View Post
    Does anybody else here think Kahler would be better suited to the second row?
    Seems to get dominated a fair bit....
    Can't fault his effort and eagerness to keep running the ball up, but he just gets monstered by the opposing pack. He'd have heaps more impact at second row. But I think with Stosic on the injury list the Titans are a bit light on in the prop department.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    Can't fault his effort and eagerness to keep running the ball up, but he just gets monstered by the opposing pack. He'd have heaps more impact at second row. But I think with Stosic on the injury list the Titans are a bit light on in the prop department.
    Myers is a prop and is listed in the team for this weekends game. At 108kg he is the second biggest front rower at the Titans.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Myers is a prop and is listed in the team for this weekends game. At 108kg he is the second biggest front rower at the Titans.
    This means Kahler is moving to 2nd row?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Titan One Clubman

Kahler seems to be named in the #10 jersey, anyway at 97kg he is probably the lightest Prop in the comp, had he kept that mullet he probably wold have topped 100kg.

Sorry mate, I meant in the team on the bench, but he would be an bigger option for the number 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

And to top the whole celebrations off for the Bulldogs... they will be wearing new look heritage jerseys for the match...

BULLDOGS TO WEAR HERITAGE STRIP
    29TH MAR 2007 @ 8:56PM

As a mark of respect to their rich history the Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs team will run out on Sunday in their Heritage strip.

The players will wear the famed butcher stripe jersey and black shorts when they take on the Titans at Telstra Stadium.

The club has said they are made from the same material as the new jerseys, but is keeping it a surprise as to whether they will have small collars or no collars at all.

I can't wait for tomorrow, even without the game, as a Bulldogs fan it will be a very special day indeed... with the game, it is a super special day..