Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Anyone else notice the Titans shorts tonight?

They were different to the ones they wore against the Dragons last week. Tonight they had a white stripe, while last week they had a yellow stripe.

New shorts, much better for the home strip - LOOKED GREAT!

The white shorts should be worn with the all white jersey.

The only reason the would have worn the blue shorts, was becuase the 2 strips were too close to one another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I would prefer the strip from last night as opposed to the home jersey with white shorts ... anyone else agree?

The kit still looks fine to me

I think the white shorts look better personally, and blue shorts for the away jersey. Incidentally, next week we'll be wearing our home kit I take it? Because our away kit matches the dogs home kit pretty closely - white shirt, blue shorts and socks.

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

The blue shorts looked a great deal better from the stands! Keep them for the home jersey!

The blue shorts looked great. Though the away with the white shorts looks nearly just as great.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Default theres only one way to sort this out with a POLL

the person who started this thread put up a poll and then forward the results to titans management personally i prefer the blue
    GO THE TITANS FOR 2007 AND BEYOND BABY!!!!!!!

I have to say. I like the whit shorts. It breaks the blue up. There was too much blue last night. The stripe on the shorts should match the stripe on the ribs of the jersey. Look at the photo of Preston and you will see what i mean.

Excellent. Someone agrees with me on the white shorts.

On a realated matter, it is my opinion that the Dragons should go with red shorts and socks for the home kit, and white shorts, red socks for the away kit (which is supposed to represent the Steelers). As it stands, I think our uniform is going to end up like Leeds United - pure white.

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    I have to say. I like the whit shorts. It breaks the blue up. There was too much blue last night. The stripe on the shorts should match the stripe on the ribs of the jersey. Look at the photo of Preston and you will see what i mean.
    I agree, another vote for the white shorts here
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Junior Titan

I think the blue shorts look way better, but I would change them so they have the yellow strip on the side so it matches up with the jersey. Also agree white shorts would look good with away jersey maybe with a blue strip on the side to make it also match up.

Quote Originally Posted by ssaamm View Post
    I think the blue shorts look way better, but I would change them so they have the yellow strip on the side so it matches up with the jersey. Also agree white shorts would look good with away jersey maybe with a blue strip on the side to make it also match up.

White shorts designed for the home and blue for the away?

I quite like the look of the white jersey and white shorts. Blue on blue, I am still mulling over, I thought they looked fantastic last night though!

If they want to use the white/white and blue/blue we might need an eventual short re-design.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post

White shorts designed for the home and blue for the away?

I quite like the look of the white jersey and white shorts. Blue on blue, I am still mulling over, I thought they looked fantastic last night though!

If they want to use the white/white and blue/blue we might need an eventual short re-design.
    Looking at that photo I'd would like the blues from the jersey coming down to the side of the short also with the yellow stripe.