Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie
    Why oh why don't they get someone else to play Katya. They've really gotta do something about the bad acting of some of the people on that show
    I think they will write her out this year. She is gone.

But you aren't wrong about the bad acting, but she is also very miscast.

She is supposed to be Rachel and Zeke's sister, yet she is of asian decent.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Tuesday 16th January

Katya refuses to co-operate with the police. Paul uses every smooth trick in the book to impress Rosie on their first date while Frazer seethes on the sidelines. Janelle and Steiger's camping adventure goes from flop to fabulous.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titans First Grader

Katya is one of the worst characters they've had in years. Its funny how she looks so identical to her siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by ~lee~
    Katya is one of the worst characters they've had in years. Its funny how she looks so identical to her siblings.
    Yea the joke has never warn off for me, whenever she is on screen I just have to laugh.

Look who's Ramsay St bound

Sydney Confidential

February 12, 2007 12:00

Article from:

RAMSAY Street is set to sizzle this year with producers importing one male pin-up to the Neighbours lot - and another local teen Idol linked to the long-running show.

While Kylie Minogue may have helped to make the show a hit in the UK, it was her little sister Dannii who played her part in securing a mate this latest job.

English model Benjamin Hart, who starred in fashion campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana and on the popular UK soap, Hollyoaks, will join the cast next month, after his former Home & Away star friend introduced him to her Aussie agent.

"I've been to Australia a few times with Dannii and kept saying to her next time I am here I will definitely see an agent,'' Hart said.

"I was due to fly out that day to London, but on my way to the airport I went to see Jan Russ (Neighbours' casting boss) and within 10 minutes of leaving her office, they called and offered me the part,'' Hart said.

Meanwhile Australian Idol hearthrob Dean Geyer has also been mooted as a possible new soap stud.

Having seen his TV star rise on Channel Ten's singing series, he watched it fall when he missed out on the hosting gig on Video Hits late last year.

While that job went to Nathan Sapsford, TV executives have been keen to find a place for the teen favourite.
    http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...006002,00.html

Titans First Grader

Oh dear they have signed an actor from hollyoaks, prepare to see a new low in acting ability.

Quote Originally Posted by ~lee~
    Oh dear they have signed an actor from hollyoaks, prepare to see a new low in acting ability.
    lol..yeah but he looks nice :naughty:
    PS Congrats on the English victory ~lee~ Well done

Titans First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michel~

Thanks ~Michel~, it was totally unexpected but im sure you would prefer we won that over the ashes. Im looking forward to the world cup now.

Thats the thing that annoys me the most on Dramas is as long as they look good theyre in the show even though half of them couldnt act if their life depended on it.

Id rather a Drama Full of normal looking people E.G people who look like an average person you would see on the street that can act, theyd make a more interesting a show and i guarantee you most of the audience would be more likely be able to connect with their characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmace
    Thats the thing that annoys me the most on Dramas is as long as they look good theyre in the show even though half of them couldnt act if their life depended on it.

Id rather a Drama Full of normal looking people E.G people who look like an average person you would see on the street that can act, theyd make a more interesting a show and i guarantee you most of the audience would be more likely be able to connect with their characters.

I've never watched Neighbours..but I might now

I've never watched Neighbours..but I might now
    Nooooooooooooooo dont get sucked into it hunny :rotflmao:

Quote Originally Posted by Poida
    Nooooooooooooooo dont get sucked into it hunny :rotflmao:

Nah...Never... Never, ever will I watch this show
    I got enough dramas in my life already...lol..my life is the longest running drama I have ever seen

Official forum and chat room -> http://www.lycos.co.uk/neighbours/

Lou and Andy Rock Ramsay Street

After much top secret negotiating, we can exclusively reveal that the Little Britain boys Matt Lucas and David Walliams will be appearing in an episode of Neighbours.

Perhaps they were lured to Erinsborough by the unwavering adoration of some of our cast members. Perhaps they were grateful to have won our online poll. Or perhaps they just felt guilty for the fact that one sketch in their live tour suggests that Harold Bishop had behaved inappropriately with Vicky Pollard.

Whatever the reason, the cast and crew were delighted to welcome Matt, David and the documentary team that are recording their experience on tour Down Under. We are pleased to report that whole experience was relatively kerfuffle free.

The day began with a trip to the real life Ramsay Street, accompanied by the one and only Ian Smith (Harold Bishop). Happily he didn't appear to be at all offended about the risqu? gag and admitted that he is also a huge fan of the boys' comedy.

Things then took a turn for the surreal when Matt, as chav/bogan Vicky Pollard, arrived to recreate a tableau of the sketch featuring both cheeky Ian and a slightly bewildered Dan O'Connor (Ned Parker).

Finally the team decamped to the studios where Matt and David were transformed into their famous characters Lou and Andy. Although we don't want to spoil the surprise, we can confirm that their cameo takes place in the Scarlet Bar and features Neighbours favourites Carla Bonner (Steph Hoyland), Ryan Moloney (Toadie Rebecchi) and Nicky Whelan (Pepper Steiger).

The episode will air in approximately three months time in Australia, meaning UK fans will have to wait a gruelling six months to see the hilarious scene. In the meantime, keep your eye on the website for exclusive behind-the-scenes pictures of the day.

We wanted to upload them today but (can you guess where this is going yet?) the computer said no.

http://www.neighbours.com

You have to be kidding me right? Terrible show IMO.