Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Round 2: Gold Coast Titans vs Sharks

NRL RD 2: Titans vs Sharks @ Carrara
    Monday 26th March 2007, 7:00pm

The Titans first true home game, on the coast.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...4-baf3731cb49b

We are aiming to meet here:

We will look to sit underneath the scoreboard which will give us great exposure to the NRL community.

We will be sitting in the GA area of the Stadium - that's right - Steel Memberships and the like can roam here!

More details to follow!
    Last edited by Queenslander; 24-03-07 at 09:53 AM.

Well, more history to be made this weekend with our very first home game to be played against Cronulla at Carrara Stadium!

Last weekend was a bit of a nightmare for the Legion and I appologise for that. The 'meet and greet' was a non-event due to some unforseen circumstances - we will look to rectify that this weekend with the launch of the website where communication will be a lot easier.

We will look to sit underneath the scoreboard which will give us great exposure to the NRL community.

We will be sitting in the GA area of the Stadium - that'r right - Steel Memberships and the like can roam here!

More details to follow!

I'm sitting on the nothern end of the lower eastern stand. I'll look out for everyone.

*waves at self in photo*

I'm probably not going to be able to go to this one, as much as i'd love to.
    I could get to the stadium by 7 after work, the bigger issue is getting back to Brisbane and home again, then getting up for work in the morning on tuesday.
    Not to mention a bad money week for me, the one where every bill comes in.

Still, i'll see how I go closer to the weekend.

Oh, anyone know, do tickets to the game cover the train for games down the coast?
    Last edited by Steve; 21-03-07 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    *waves at self in photo*

I'm probably not going to be able to go to this one, as much as i'd love to.
    I could get to the stadium by 7 after work, the bigger issue is getting back to Brisbane and home again, then getting up for work in the morning on tuesday.
    Not to mention a bad money week for me, the one where every bill comes in.

Still, i'll see how I go closer to the weekend.

Oh, anyone know, do tickets to the game cover the train for games down the coast?
    Good luck with it mate, love to catch up again, this time with you in blue instead of black.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Good luck with it mate, love to catch up again, this time with you in blue instead of black.
    I was hoping to at Suncorp, but with the forum down, had no idea what time/where anyone was. Got there a bit late too.
    I might do it anyhow if I have the cash, i'm a zombie at work in the mornings either way.

Good luck to the Titans in their second premiership match.

Sharks showed promising form last week against the Panthers and should provide some great competition.

Hope we go in their and played exaclty like we did last weekend against the Saints.

GO TITANS!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I assume public transport is included but it's not mentioned on my tickets. You probably should contact Ticketek or the Titans to confirm this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan View Post
    Well, more history to be made this weekend with our very first home game to be played against Cronulla at Carrara Stadium!

Last weekend was a bit of a nightmare for the Legion and I appologise for that. The 'meet and greet' was a non-event due to some unforseen circumstances - we will look to rectify that this weekend with the launch of the website where communication will be a lot easier.

We will be sitting in the GA area of the Stadium - that'r right - Steel Memberships and the like can roam here!

More details to follow!

That looks like the Northern "Family" (read dry/unlicenced) area? Was that intended?

Yes Ozdavo.

We are promoting an all ages environment for the Legion and having a "dry" area in terms of alcohol is in the best interests of the supporters group we feel.

Plus it's under the score board and video screen where groups usually are and there is more room that end. It's sardines up the other.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan One Clubman

hmm Cronulla Chants, well considering you guys are a new team the whole
    "stand up if you've won the league" song doesn't have the same effect.. Also you guys are at home so certain Cronulla chants don't work as well as there are less shire people to reavct to it..

So keep it simple... (and clean considering might be younger people in the legion)

"40 years won crap all"

Sing your little hearts out. Good lead up to crying your little eyes out at full time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty View Post
    hmm Cronulla Chants, well considering you guys are a new team the whole
    "stand up if you've won the league" song doesn't have the same effect.. Also you guys are at home so certain Cronulla chants don't work as well as there are less shire people to reavct to it..

So keep it simple... (and clean considering might be younger people in the legion)

"40 years won crap all"
    How about a sign with "We've seen better sharks at Sea World"

And directed to Brett Kimmorley "RIP Representative Career: State of Origin, Game One, 2005"

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander View Post
    How about a sign with "We've seen better sharks at Sea World"

And directed to Brett Kimmorley "RIP Representative Career: State of Origin, Game One, 2005"

Work that first sign idea into a chant and you have have a winner.

"better sharks at sea world"
    You know we've seen better sharks at sea world
    Better sharks at sea world....
    You know we've seen better sharks at sea world..."