Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Titans Cheerleaders

These ladies also made their debut, and, having them within reaching distance, I got to appreciate them.

My complaints with cheerleaders in the past is they seem to have no idea what's going on, down to the point of cheering the opposition scoring, they get in the way, and really, don't lead any cheers at all.

My, these girls are in a league of their own.
    They seemed to know what was going on, they joined in the crowd chants, and tried to get some started, and oh boy, they're athletic!

And one of them smelt like marshmallow. mmm.

Snapped a few photos. Didn't have my camera after emailing Suncorp and asking about their policy on cameras, didn't want to risk being turned away, so was just using a little compact. Unfortunately I missed any game action with it.

The girls going back to their seats after Walker's first try, with him on screen preparing to convert.

Haven't seen this sort of thing at games here!

Well hellooooo ladies!

The best thing about the cheerleaders (which was pointed out by my girlfriend cause I was paying attention to the game ) is the fact that they actually do routines! None of this "im sexy, look at me, look at meeeeeeeee" stuff but actual proper "American" cheerleading. And for that I am impressed and im sure many female titans fans are happy too.

Wow, spectacular pics mate. The quality and the content

Junior Titan

My second thought(As I can't publish my first thought) they will challenge the Sharks for best Cheerleaders in the Nrl this year on Looks and Routines

Not sure about that Sydney Titan... I think you'll find Parra are the bench mark for 2007 with their Acrobatic Male/Female Squad...

I saw what they can do last week, and it's out of this world... they are doing full flips, throws, tumbles, Human Pyramid... it's the full American feel... and even though I am not an Eels fan... I was mesmorised by the performance...

But yes those girls look like they are 2nd best so far... they look good and I like the outfits.. they are simple and not too flashy..more focus on the performance and less on the clothing..

The girls looked great & their routines were fantastic i look forward to seeing them at all our home games.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311 View Post
    Not sure about that Sydney Titan... I think you'll find Parra are the bench mark for 2007 with their Acrobatic Male/Female Squad...

I saw what they can do last week, and it's out of this world... they are doing full flips, throws, tumbles, Human Pyramid... it's the full American feel... and even though I am not an Eels fan... I was mesmorised by the performance...

But yes those girls look like they are 2nd best so far... they look good and I like the outfits.. they are simple and not too flashy..more focus on the performance and less on the clothing..
    The Titans girls were doing all that too.
    No guys in the squad that I saw, but who knows, that could change.

The Titans Girls were fantastic in all aspect, but what else could you expect for Gold Coast chicks
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

For me to know and for you to find out...lol

Even I think that the Titans Cheergirls (OMG no-one looks like one of those Meter Maids unlike every other NRL Club's Squad) are impressive. TBH, I think those knee-high high-heeled boots are tacky.

Titan First Grade Squad BrisbaneBroncosRule's Avatar

They look nice

great pics

I LOVE MICHEL

Very nice Steve.

Not much more I can really say on a family forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

I'm all for the cheerleaders, as long as they add to the spectacle and don't detract.
    The sports field is no place for sex, no place for firm young bodies in tight shorts or shirts parading about showing their God given talents.

I'll have none of that.

Smile Thanks

Great Pics Steve!!!
    I saw the cheerleaders on tv and they were awesome.
    Do the cheerleaders sit near the try line or where the players run out?
    RENAULT F1 TEAM 2005 & 2006 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPIONS!!!!

Titans have the Best Cheerleaders ive ever seen!
    and ive been watching the Broncos' cheerleaders for years
    -
    "And that's the ball game" - Steve 'Blocker' Roach after NSW hit the lead 23-18 with 5 mins to go...
    State Of Origin Game 1 1998
    -
    1992 - 1993 - 1997 - 1998 - 2000 - 2006

Hopefully can get some better shots of them at Carrara. They probably won't be as close, but i'll have a better camera there.

I'm sure these girls should come join the Legion.