View Poll Results: Which Rugby Super League club do you follow?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradford Bulls

5 12.20%
  • Catalans Dragons

10 24.39%
  • Hull FC

2 4.88%
  • Hull KR

1 2.44%
  • Leeds Rhinos

8 19.51%
  • St Helens

1 2.44%
  • Harlequins RL (London)

4 9.76%
  • Salford Reds

1 2.44%
  • Huddersfield Giants

1 2.44%
  • Wigan Warriors

4 9.76%
  • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats

2 4.88%
  • Warrington Wolves

2 4.88%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Rhinos for sure.

Default hull fc

followed this team all through the glory days pre super league,could never seem to get that challege cup. limiting it to 5 inter-nationals lead to them slipping down the ladder.as long as they beat east hull rivals kr its not so bad

Leeds Rhinos because leeds is my last name and ive been following them for a few years now

I Share the same Birthday as Darren lockyer- 24/03
    TITANS 08 BRONCOS 08

Quote Originally Posted by MonaroMan View Post
    Bradford Bulls, because my last name is Bradford
    I chose St. Helen's the start of last year because of the name. Not that I am much of a Saint

Helen

Junior Titan

Leeds - i've got some family there.

Go the Dragons, it good for French League.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons View Post
    Go the Dragons, it good for French League.
    They are killing it Les Cats, just disposed of Leeds.

What an inspiration, lots of French players and great crowds.

Id say they are my 2nd club, I support Crusaders. But if Harlequins rebrand to my satisfaction I might support them as well.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior Titan SunnyCoastTitanFan's Avatar

Quins need all the support they can get with crowds only around the 2,000 mark lol, but then again I shouldn't make fun of my Super League club lol.

Well with a joke is a brand like Quins you cant expect much. We are a small sport and we need attention so it makes no sense to latch on to... clone the brand of one club in another rival sport.

Hardly the best drag net to get support.

But they recently did a survey to fans on all things from logo, mascot, colours and home ground.

I am furious that the Crusaders wont be in Super League next year. I have been so pissed off in years.

Les Catalans are my team now...

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Sorry...an 11 year old thread but I never gave a toss about Super League until Dave Mead signed with Catalans. So they are now my team. I watched their game against St Helens last night and they are not going to win many. Very similar to the (old pre Brennan) Titans when close to the opposition try line....they were totally lost.

On another note the games are officiated* in a totally different way than the NRL. No putting on report, instead 10 in the bin or send off. One of each occurred in this game. There was also an obvious accidental off side when Catalans kicked off and should have been a penalty 10 out from the St Helens line but played was allowed to go on. (Really obvious) Not that the Dragons would have known what to do anyways.

*I could have said reffed but I wanted to use a big word and impress Titanic.

Dave played well and Birdy played with his heart on his sleeve as per usual.

P.S. Dave broke his nose the previous week 15 minutes into the game against Widnes. I saw a photo of his face 2 days later. His eyes were so puffed up they appeared closed and his nose......well his nose was all over his face if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Sorry...an 11 year old thread but I never gave a toss about Super League until Dave Mead signed with Catalans. So they are now my team. I watched their game against St Helens last night and they are not going to win many. Very similar to the (old pre Brennan) Titans when close to the opposition try line....they were totally lost.

On another note the games are officiated* in a totally different way than the NRL. No putting on report, instead 10 in the bin or send off. One of each occurred in this game. There was also an obvious accidental off side when Catalans kicked off and should have been a penalty 10 out from the St Helens line but played was allowed to go on. (Really obvious) Not that the Dragons would have known what to do anyways.

P.S. Dave broke his nose the previous week 15 minutes into the game against Widnes. I saw a photo of his face 2 days later. His eyes were so puffed up they appeared closed and his nose......well his nose was all over his face if you know what I mean.
    That's really great that you now have an interest in Super League, and great choice of team too!

I'm hoping that the London Broncos get promoted soon. I'm really encouraged by the Super League teams playing in Australia.

I think there should be more partnerships between Super League and NRL clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post

I disagree about not winning many this season. The game v St Helens was a massive difference to their game v Widnes the previous week. They will get better as the season rolls on and they should easily make the 8 remembering they had 16 players in the world cup no preseason and only 1 trial.

Their number 12 Garcia is a quality ball runner
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

@Shamus ... I was certainly impressed by your word selection and can only hope that the rest of the dinosaurs on here follow your lead in realising that a Thesaurus is not some prehistoric creature.

I also agree with you that the Catalans have looked ordinary this year. They have always been my SL club and as teke posted they will make the eight but they won't threaten for silverware. It's an ageing roster.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    @Shamus ... I was certainly impressed by your word selection and can only hope that the rest of the dinosaurs on here follow your lead in realising that a Thesaurus is not some prehistoric creature.

I also agree with you that the Catalans have looked ordinary this year. They have always been my SL club and as teke posted they will make the eight but they won't threaten for silverware. It's an ageing roster.
    ACtually i dont think they'll make the 8 unless they can get the bodies back...halfs and hookers are taking turns being injured or suspended but they can certainly play alot better than last yr
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

We got some rumours of a Super League restructure on the way. I think they really need to be careful not to kill off smaller clubs, especially ones who were part of the famous break away from rugby union.

The inclusions of Toronto, an American side, Toulouse and London are being discussed.