Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by RLfan View Post
    Every year I ring tickettek and never ever get through to the operators. I was on the phone from 9 till 4 and still miss out. Every freakin year.
    I've always found the internet to be the best way to get the tickets. A few years back I lined up at Ticketek a few hours before they went on sale. I was 16th in the line so I thought I'd get good seats. By the time I got to the front, all I could get was the back row in restricted viewing seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan View Post
    It's interesting to note that Qld sold 104,000 seats in 24 hours. A week into sales for the Sydney game, there's still plenty of seats available in every category.
    Unfortunately not all of my fellow New South Welshman share my passion for the Blues and loathing of that dirty red rag. Particularly in Sydney, so many of them can't let go of deepset inter-club hatred and cheer together for the one team.The same problem that plagued the Blues players in the early days of Origin, and probably still does for some of them.

I'd personally give my left butt-cheek to get to the Origin in Sydney, but it is unfortunately not feasible since I live in Brisbane. I'd dearly love for the first time in my life to watch an Origin game surrounded by my fellow Blues fans (and I'm from NSW!)

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Dragon View Post
    I'd personally give my left butt-cheek to get to the Origin in Sydney, but it is unfortunately not feasible since I live in Brisbane. I'd dearly love for the first time in my life to watch an Origin game surrounded by my fellow Blues fans (and I'm from NSW!)

Jason
    I want to do this too, which is why I haven't bothered going to Suncorp for a game. I want it to be in Sydney!
    Maybe next year.

And i'd agree, the website is the easiest way, unless you're the very first person in line at the ticketek office. I've waited over half an hour for 2 people infront of me to decide what they want. :|

By the time I logged onto Ticketek, the only game one seats that were ajacent were nose bleeders. Manged to get 3 decent seats for Game 3.

Junior Titan

Note to self: Whenever trying to get sought after tickets for any game or event find the number for the most regional ticketek office you can find. As soon as tickets go on sale ring them and they will dead set fall off their perches that they have a call and you will have no dramas getting tickets.

Well looks like I will have to do my shopping over the internet next year. Though I would probably try the regional office tactic first.

The only way I would want to watch a live game in Sydney is if Queensland won. Just so I could see the Blues supporters sad sad faces.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Note to self: Whenever trying to get sought after tickets for any game or event find the number for the most regional ticketek office you can find. As soon as tickets go on sale ring them and they will dead set fall off their perches that they have a call and you will have no dramas getting tickets.
    Now that myer doesn't sell tickets, i'm pretty sure the ticketek number is straight to the main office in brisbane, nice idea though.

I don't think there are regional offices.