2 8.33%
  • inflatable xxxx bitter can

1 4.17%
  • other if so list

2 8.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default wats the latest on the group photo

???????????????????????????
    GO THE TITANS FOR 2007 AND BEYOND BABY!!!!!!!

I think we should have a photo taken at the end of the field that the King Wally statue is on. Just inside the gates on the concourse there is like a disabled viewing platform behind the goalposts. I think it would make a great photo with the field, posts and stands behind us. Its an open area where everyone will fit with a great view of the field in the backshot.

Default yeh that even sounds like a good idea

well its a day till DeeGans big announcement regarding the photo so will see wat he says
    GO THE TITANS FOR 2007 AND BEYOND BABY!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mr jemo
    well its a day till DeeGans big announcement regarding the photo so will see wat he says
    I'm thinking that the announcement concerns a lot more than just the photo lol

Default We were at King Wally Statue!

Here is a pic of me and the young fella, at the statue pre-game. This is before I had to shave off all my hair for the Worlds Greatest Shave. Now I only have eyebrows......
    Last edited by C-Whiz; 05-10-07 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Here is a pic of me and the young fella, at the statue pre-game. This is before I had to shave off all my hair for the Worlds Greatest Shave. Now I only have eyebrows......
    Cool pic, C-Whiz!

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Hey c-whiz, i saw you after the game, you walked past, you were just a few rows in front i think, i can't forget that awesome paint art.

I thought I saw the Legion getting their photo at the Wally statue on National Nine News on the night of the match. Can anyone confirm this?

I was there camera ready.... Lonegull was there camera ready.... What happened..... I think our forum photo should be rescheduled for Monday night before the game under the scoreboard at the Northern end.

Who saw my son up on the big screens at Suncorp. He was the little kid with the black and yellow face paint and the ABC Bricks hat. He wanted to be BLADE. LOL

Mis-communication is what happened.

The forum being down really stuffed us all around and I was there at the statue though no one would have known as I haven't posted a picture.

Check the relevant game thread for more info on what we are doing at Carrra.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    I think our forum photo should be rescheduled for Monday night before the game under the scoreboard at the Northern end.
    This is a good idea, is this where most of the general admission people will be sitting?

Good spot for the photo, I just wish I could be there.

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    I was there camera ready.... Lonegull was there camera ready.... What happened..... I think our forum photo should be rescheduled for Monday night before the game under the scoreboard at the Northern end.

Who saw my son up on the big screens at Suncorp. He was the little kid with the black and yellow face paint and the ABC Bricks hat. He wanted to be BLADE. LOL
    I saw him!! I have to admit I didn't quite get it at the time
    But yeah, I ended up getting tickets to the game, didn't get to the statue as I was commiserating the half-time score on the phone, haha. I met Boofhead though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy2007Dragons View Post
    Hey c-whiz, i saw you after the game, you walked past, you were just a few rows in front i think, i can't forget that awesome paint art.
    Thanks mate! If I looked like this guy, it was probably me! Gonna be hard to replicate a full-on blue and yellow mo-hawk and beard when I've only got my eyebrows left though!

But I'm gonna be at the Monday night game and I've made a flag to rival Deegan/Diehard at the other end of the field. I'm definitely up for a photo at any end of the field. Let's make a DEFINITE TIME AND PLACE before Monday night.

So, sounds like...... 6.30pm, under the scoreboard, northern end. Be there or read about it in the forum on Tuesday! Any takers? We'll then have to migrate back to our General Nuisance area at the other end......

By the way, as if Gold Coasters are worried about the Cronulla Sharks. Haven't they heard about what's in our canals?
    Last edited by C-Whiz; 28-03-07 at 07:30 PM.

C-Whiz, lets not turn this in to a competiton, we all have the same goal

We will be located here: here and we would hope the majority of those who frequent the forum will be there as well. If some can't, I am sure we will all get to meet up after the game.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by DeeGan; 24-03-07 at 10:04 AM.