• under score board

2 8.33%
  • inflatable xxxx bitter can

1 4.17%
  • other if so list

2 8.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default maybe we could just meet there and move over 5 metres

and have suncorp stadium in the back ground remember 10 days to go better make a decision
    GO THE TITANS FOR 2007 AND BEYOND BABY!!!!!!!

I vote for Wally.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Default im gonna have to vote for wally to

just cause its easy to access

I'm not part of the legion, but I think that the Wally Lewis statue would be more suitable, with Lewis having played for a Gold Coast team in the past.

Nothing stopping us taking a variety of pictures. But getting people at assemble at the Wally statue would be meaningful and easy for everyone to access.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by mr jemo
    just cause its easy to access
    and

Quote Originally Posted by MonaroMan
    I'm not part of the legion, but I think that the Wally Lewis statue would be more suitable, with Lewis having played for a Gold Coast team in the past.
    Two reasons why I say we should meet at the Wally statue. And remember, I'm a New South Welshman at heart, especially at Origin time! But I have no problem with Wally being in the pic. Wally isn't the focus of the pic. Titan's fans at the history-making Round One game in their inaugural season is the focus of the pic. Wally is not what's important here, so why does it bother the NSW supporters? I am one of you guys, and I say we don't have a problem here! Bottom line, we will all be at the ground, so the pic should be taken at the ground. It's basic common sense, and much easier to round everyone up there, because we are already there! Not everyone will be at the Caxton, or any of the other places. But we all sure as hell will be at Suncorp! And the Wally statue is kind of hard to miss, especially to a Blues supporter like myself! So come on everyone, we are here for our team, not our state. I say take the pic at the Wally statue!

Default just dont go spray painting the statue blue yellow n whte

:roll: :ok:

Can I wear my Dragons hat and Titans shirt???

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

As much as it pained me, I voted Wally.
    Easiest landmark to find, it's not in a pub so anyone under 18 can be in the shot, and it's not inside the stadium where we might cause a blockage of the walkways and get moved on by security.

Junior Titan

I'm a mad blues supporter. Was always first to start the Walley is a W----R chant at every origin game at the SFS. But hey,Walley is an absolute legend of the game, and i must admit that even as an avid BLUES supporter i loved watching King Walley rip the Kiwis and Poms apart. A photo of me with the legion and King Walley in the background will do me just fine.

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Oh god,im jealous of all you lucky buggers at our maiden game as Titans..dont forget to post lots of photos!!

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

I'm hoping your all getting to the game 2 hours earlier, good luck getting a photo(esp a large group) without having other randoms jumping in, or sticking arms, tonuges flags etc or even giving you room. I suggest everyone waits a decent time after the game or before(this may have been discussed and i missed it if so sorry) if not just have a good think about it.

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy2007Dragons
    I'm hoping your all getting to the game 2 hours earlier, good luck getting a photo(esp a large group) without having other randoms jumping in, or sticking arms, tonuges flags etc or even giving you room. I suggest everyone waits a decent time after the game or before(this may have been discussed and i missed it if so sorry) if not just have a good think about it.
    Yeah - I expect you are right! Fact I thought the same thing would probably occur!

Just a thought but would it be possible or agreeable to have a photo taken on the turf with the Titan mascot as the centrepiece.

Considering it is the Legion and the relationship with the team is and will be very close now and in the year's ahead I would think it would be easy to arrange.

Surely someone on the forum has the influence to arrange and isn't that what the mascot is for, after all.

bigjim Just a thought but would it be possible or agreeable to have a photo taken on the turf with the Titan mascot as the centrepiece.

Considering it is the Legion and the relationship with the team is and will be very close now and in the year's ahead I would think it would be easy to arrange.

Surely someone on the forum has the influence to arrange and isn't that what the mascot is for, after all.
    Ill answer this for Deegan

Ill will be announced shortly

I wish he would stop calling me shortly
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.