Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Dragons 23 Titans 22

Junior Titan

Titans 24 Dragons 8

Titans 22 - Dragons 18

TITANS 22-14 but i'd be happy if it's 2-0 as long as it's our way .
    #itaintweaktospeak

I reckon it'll be about 24-18 Titans way!

GO THE MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS
    Yep its the sunday game on ch 9..starts at 4 pm!!! :radio:
    Hell YEEEEAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait! Would have loved to go and watch it live, but it was either Cowboys v Broncos, or This one, and i aint gunna back down going to watch the cowboys play :box:

Titans for a win!

GO THE MAROONS!

Titan 16 - St George 10

Titans try scores - Walker, Rogers and Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Default ill be there seeing the titans smash the dragons

will have to grab one of them hats though
    GO THE TITANS FOR 2007 AND BEYOND BABY!!!!!!!

i thoguht i read somewere the lineup would be out 2day? :S
    who u rkn will play fullback n 5/8?

Quote Originally Posted by patskE
    i thoguht i read somewere the lineup would be out 2day? :S
    who u rkn will play fullback n 5/8?
    At 7pm tuesday night, Foxsports have a rugby league show that has all of the lineups for the weeks round

Titan First Grade Regular

I think they have the line-ups in the papers...
    [

ADDITIONAL RAIL SERVICES TO MEET DEMAND FOR FIRST GC TITANS GAME

Rugby League fans wanting to be part of the Gold Coast Titans historic first game in the National Rugby League at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday 18 March are encouraged to pre-purchase tickets and catch early public transport services to the venue.

With pre-sales indicating a likely crowd of around 40,000 fans Titans General Manager of Operations and Media, Ian Buchanan said the Club wanted people to plan ahead and not leave the purchase of tickets to the day.

?The first game in any club?s history is unique and special and we?re working closely with Stadium and transport officials to ensure the day runs as smoothly as possible.

?With all that we have planned, the atmosphere will be electric and we want as many people as possible to witness a part of Rugby League history in Queensland.

?Our message is very clear ? purchase tickets now to guarantee your seat for the game to take advantage of the free travel to Suncorp Stadium. Pre-purchase of tickets will also ensure expedient entry into the Stadium on game day,? he said.

Ticket details can be purchased online at www.ticktek.com.au or by calling Ticketek Phonecharge on 13 28 49.

Patrons are also advised to plan their journey in advance and arrive early. Gates open on the day at 12 noon with a preliminary game and a stunning pre-match entertainment package prior to the big kick-off.

Fans can also use their game day ticket to catch a free Surfside bus to meet regular timetabled train services combined with additional trains to cater for the anticipated large number of Gold Coast residents attending the game.

Significant planning and consultation between the Titans and Suncorp Stadium has taken place in recent months, resulting in additional rail services departing Robina from 10.27am on game day to meet demand.

Another option is to park and ride on the Brisbane Transport bus service which departs from Eight Mile Plains / Mt Gravatt (Garden City) and travels to the Stadium via the south-east busway.

Public transport timetables can be found on www.translink.com.au or by phoning Translink on 13 12 30.

Suncorp Stadium General Manager, Paul Sergeant urged patrons to not leave their journey to the last minute, to be patient when leaving the Stadium after the game and but most of all, enjoy the day.

?It is important the Titans first ever game in the NRL gets off to the best possible start.

?With the fans helping us to help them, we can aim to deliver an event that will live long in the memory,? Mr Sergeant said.

www.titans.com.au

Ill be there - in the boondocks - but there nevertheless.

Got a big crew of us going up!!!

Is anyone meeting at the ground to say gday?

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    Ill be there - in the boondocks - but there nevertheless.

Got a big crew of us going up!!!

Is anyone meeting at the ground to say gday?
    Yea mate, got some plans, also planning a wholesale meet up after the game at the Wally statue, good meet and greet and photo opportunity. From there we can slipt up for celebratory drinks....well Gold Coast fans can at least.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Gold Coast Titans 28 (M. Rogers, L. Bailey, P. Campbell, S. Prince, C. Walker tries, Prince 4 goals) d St.George-Illawarra Dragons 16 (B. Morris, M. Cooper, S. Woolford tries, W. Naiqama 2 goals). HT: Titans 12-4. Scrums: Dragons 9-7. Penalties: Titans 11-6. MOTM: Scott Prince (Titans). Crowd: 49,301.

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky