Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Works, except for the fact the return bout is at WIN (on my birthday too - happy days!)

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

Titan First Grade Regular

Titans, a hard fought win 18-16.
    [

A great defensive display and some late tries will see the titans win this 28-12

A nervous titans opening but the incredible support from 40000 titans fans sees them run riot over a bewildered dragons who run out of puff in the last quarter.final flogging 38 -24 with the titans wanting the game to never end..the train journey back to robina would be awesome!!!!

Well, when I dreamt about the game the other day, it was 42-10 to the Titans, so i'm gonna go with that.

Titans fans, you should all be proud of the performance of your team! It was one hell of a game, and in the end we only just won it. You defended valiantly throughout the game, which really impressed me, but your atack alng hat backline was amazing. I was amazed at some of the moves and runs your boys were coming up with. You play like you did on Sunday for the rest of the season, and you are going to be REAL contenders for the title this year.

I was most impressed with the way we played, the defence was rock solid for the most part, just a few lapses out wide, which the Dragons pounced on.

Walker was sensational, and the first try... right where I was sitting! Awesome. I was worried when I saw him come off at the end. Now the broken thumb. :/

Swain seemed everywhere in defence, and Bailey was just awesome in both attack and defence. Preston may have made a few mistakes, but he says it was just nerves, and keeping in mind he was playing out of position, he really did tear them up, he can only improve in the 1 jersey.

I was disappointed to lose, but really, it was one hell of a game, and the crowd was fantastic.