Default Coca-Cola Zero featuring the Titans

Coca-Cola Zero featuring the Titans

I haven't got the media release on me though you will see on the news tonight the boys at the launch.

Preston Campbells says something like, "It's not every picture on something unless your lost!"

Just saw it on the news; the cans look great!

The cans feature pics of Scott Prince, Preston Campbell and John Cartwright. There may be other Titans who get canned as well

Default Titans one million times better with Coke

Coke one million times better with coke

27/2/07
    Pat McLeod
    Gold Coast Bulletin

If things go better with Coke, then the Titans are going all the way in this years NRL competition.

From today one million cans of Coke Zero emblazoned with the faces of the Titans begin running off the production line.

"This is very significant" said the club's commercial and special projects general manager Cameron Murray.

"More fans can be a part of the exciting growth of the Titans. These cans will become collectables."

Ther will be three Titans Coca-cola Zero versions, one featuring the clubs first signing Preston Campbell, another with the club's first coach John Cartwright, and a third with the faces of co-captains Scott Prince and Luke Bailey.

Murray said he had been amazed at how successful the Titans brand had become well before the team had started its on-field campaign in the NRL.

"The number of people wearing Titans jerseys during the recent trials at Coffs and Lismore was just amazing." he said

"I think what really stuck in my mind was months ago seeing a bloke wearing a Titans jumper to the movies."

"This was well before the team was ever near a football team and he was proudly saying he was part of this team."

"Since then it has been a flood. But this is about so much more than football."

"What we are seeing is locals saying'we are not only part of the ownership of this football team we are are also extremely proud of being Gold Coasters'.

"Finally they have a chance to express that through the Titans."

More than 3000 Titans jumpers went on sale before christmas and indications are there are few left on the shelves.

The one million Coca-Cola Zero cans will be distributed through southeast QLD hot on the heels of about 900,000 XXXX Bitter cans which carried Titans logos and have now almost disappeared from the market.

The Titans partnership with Coke is/will be one of the best things Titans management have ever done. The amount of publicity that the Titans will gain with their association with Coke has the potential to be enormous!

We should have signed Sailor
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

This is an absolutely massive and impressive deal!

I couldn't dream of a better one. Coca Cola making a dedicated limited edition can, not only shows how dedicated the support from Coca Cola is but elevates the Titans to an extremely high level of prestige.

What an introduction for the Titans to the people of SEQLD.

We will win a lot of fans out of this and coke will sell a lot of coke.

My two favourite things are now available in ONE product!

Now we just wait for some pictures.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Default Any Spotted These? Or Have Info On Shelf Date?

These sound great, will definately want to get hold of some. Anyone seen any or know when/where they might be available?

Would be great to get a heads up when they start appearing on shelves... I bet they wont last long.

Ozdavo
    Titan Foundation Member

Default Spotted at Woolies Harbourtown

Popped into Woolies at Harbourtown Yesterday and found they had them in 30packs. 10 left on the shelf at a bargain discounted price of $14.98 (less than 50c a can!) Grabbed 2 cartons. Opened one carton when I got home and found 19 with Cartie & 11 with Campbell, none with Price & Bailey. Will open the other carton tonight.

Undecided if I will drink them or leave them as unopened collectables? Some will find their way to a prime position on the bar I will get some day.

Ozdavo
    Foundation Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ozdavo
    Popped into Woolies at Harbourtown Yesterday and found they had them in 30packs. 10 left on the shelf at a bargain discounted price of $14.98 (less than 50c a can!) Grabbed 2 cartons. Opened one carton when I got home and found 19 with Cartie & 11 with Campbell, none with Price & Bailey. Will open the other carton tonight.

Undecided if I will drink them or leave them as unopened collectables? Some will find their way to a prime position on the bar I will get some day.

Ozdavo
    Foundation Member
    Oh that reminds me when they had the Origin cans, that used to happen.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Default i hope they send some cans up my way to bundy

already missed out on the xxxx cans the olds went to the coast and could not even find ne
    GO THE TITANS FOR 2007 AND BEYOND BABY!!!!!!!

Anyone want to guess at whether the Tweed Coast is counted as SEQLD for this promotion? The XXXX cans didn't come down our way.

Might have to get some after uni one day, lol.