Thread: Titans Headgear

Junior Titan

Default Titans Headgear

Does anyone know where I can get the headgear as worn by Preston Campbell on the weekend, it obviously the titans colour and on the side is a picture with a signature.

I love the head gear. I was blown away when I zeroed in on Preston with my binoculars, I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

I'd love to get a closer look at the head gear.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Thats an awesome headgear! Dont think it would be available yet, Maybe find out the maker company?

I remember seeing something a while back on the footy show I think it was, back when all the custom colour head gear was popping up. I'm pretty sure there is some mob that do custom head gear like this. I'm pretty sure a bit of hunting round on the net and maybe some phone calls to sports stores and you'd find them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    I remember seeing something a while back on the footy show I think it was, back when all the custom colour head gear was popping up. I'm pretty sure there is some mob that do custom head gear like this. I'm pretty sure a bit of hunting round on the net and maybe some phone calls to sports stores and you'd find them.
    Next time I see him, I will ask. We have a job site around the corner from the Runaway Sports Centre and I will be up that way later in the week. Or I could do it on Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    Next time I see him, I will ask. We have a job site around the corner from the Runaway Sports Centre and I will be up that way later in the week. Or I could do it on Friday night.
    That sounds like the best bet to me. Wait and get the info from the man himself, Mr Moe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Moe
    Does anyone know where I can get the headgear as worn by Preston Campbell on the weekend, it obviously the titans colour and on the side is a picture with a signature.

I got to speak to Preston last night. He gets his headgear from a company called Wearwulf in Brisbane.

He believes that that are being sold in the same colour scheme in a few sports shops, Not many though. He doesn't know which ones but I have their phone number and I will find out where they are sold.

Junior Titan

Man Preston had an awsome game last night he carved up with the rest of the Titans but he really stood out

Junior Titan

Been in contact with Struddy's Sports who say that iut is currently in production and will be available in 4 -6 weeks at around $120.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Moe
    Been in contact with Struddy's Sports who say that iut is currently in production and will be available in 4 -6 weeks at around $120.00.
    Very nice, thanks for that.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER