Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

We will try and get LIVE scores through from DIEHARD tonight for those not able to attend.

For those attending enjoy the last trial game before the season starts!

I have been wanting to go to this game SO BADLY... but unfortunately things have come up which prevent me from doing so.

This Sunday, Shaun and I will be celebrating our first anniversary. One year since we officially became a couple. On one hand, it seems like forever but on the other hand, I can't believe it's already been a year! I was REALLY looking forward to celebrating it, especially considering that our first child (for both of us) is due next month. It's definitely been a long haul, and I'm so proud of us for making it through this time. The thing is, it's come up that we've had to pay double rent this week, and of course, the bills have decided to come in all at once (so much so that we can't even pay them all this week, have to pay some next week). I would've LOVED to have celebrated our anniversary by going to the Titans game tonight - I was really looking forward to it like you wouldn't believe. We really want to get into supporting the Titans and we plan on taking the little one to the games once she's born (due April 27th but I don't think she'll hold on til then ), she can be a Titans mascot But unfortunately because of all that's happened, we can't go and we're both extremely disappointed.

To all those who are going, have lots of fun, make lots of merriment and have a few beers for Shaun! And remember to take lots of pictures so I can see what I've missed out on.

Nat

Sorry to hear that Nathalie, i'm sure it'll be a great game, and hopefully can run into some forum people (even if i'm in black today!)

And congrats on the 1 year! Hopefully just the first of many.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Sorry to hear that Nathalie, i'm sure it'll be a great game, and hopefully can run into some forum people (even if i'm in black today!)

And congrats on the 1 year! Hopefully just the first of many.

It sure will be. At least we'll be spending the day together - but it would've been SO AWESOME to go to the game tonight

could someone possible sms me the final score? as i will be out? contact us via the messaging system n ill giva ya my number as i will be unable to get to a computer were i will be at 2night
    cheers!

AHHH its tonight, i thought it was tommorow night, bah this throws a spanner in the works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

ahaha coaster luv the bottom sig
    were u get those pics from?

Courier mail i think it was, heance why its so blurry
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    AHHH its tonight, i thought it was tommorow night, bah this throws a spanner in the works.
    Yea mate you aren't the only one thinking it was Saturday, especially after the other two trials were on Saturdays. Luckily I realised this early last week.

In hindsight we should have gone to more effort on the forum to make sure people realised what day it was on.

I will be at the game tonight and I will be providing LIVE scores for those not at the game. Enjoy...I think we have a huge chance of winning.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

tbh looking at the sides
    we should beat em, well i rkn by atleast 16
    wait peterson is playing, we prob loose now, imo

I have to go to this game, is there still tickets available?

Default 3 General Admission tix to off load.....

My mates mate bought some tix as well, so now we have 3 extras too off-load before kick-off. I know I can just sell them at the gate, but I'd prefer to help out any takers on this forum first. Send me your mobile number via private message if you want 1, 2 or 3.

First in, first served.

Go TITANS!!!!

oi its 730 ald time
    not nsw aye

yes its 7:30pm Qld Time
    8:30pm NSW time

Go The Titans
    Make Sure They Remember The Night They Played The Titans!!!
    Hoo Hoo