Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Unlicensed GA for me!

Unfortunately i'll be wearing black, can't bring myself to cheer for anyone against the Panthers!

don't stress Steve you won't be on your own. GO THE PANTHERS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Ale Panther
    don't stress Steve you won't be on your own. GO THE PANTHERS !!!
    That's funny, funny stuff....

Wait a sec...

You're not serious, right?

Heads up crew, tickets are still available. Go get them ASAP.

And remember to get there early to avoid the bother and prepare yourself to witness history!

I'll be GA, so come and say G'day! Just introduce yourself with your call sign.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Gold Coast Titans

1. Chris WALKER
    2. Matt PETERSEN
    3. Mat ROGERS
    4. Jake WEBSTER
    5. Lelea PAEA
    6. Matt HILDER
    7. Scott PRINCE
    8. Luke BAILEY
    9. Clint AMOS
    10. Michael HENDERSON
    11. Anthony LAFFRANCHI
    12. Gavin COOPER
    13. Luke SWAIN
    Interchange:
    14. James STOSIC
    15. Kris KAHLER
    16. Luke O'DWYER
    17. Preston CAMPBELL
    18. Richie MATHERS
    19. Brett DELANEY
    20. Josh GRAHAM
    21. Smith SAMAU

from www.qrl.com.au

Walker named in Titans squad

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 - 1:18 PM

Gold Coast coach John Cartwright has named former NRL bad boy Chris Walker at fullback for the club's trial against Penrith at Carrara on Friday night.

Former Queensland Origin centre Walker, 27, is virtually assured of landing a one-year incentive-based contract with the Titans following his impressive pre-season form but he won't be signing the deal until next week.

Cartwright used Preston Campbell at the back in last weekend's 22-10 win over Parramatta in Lismore but he has named the former Penrith five-eighth on an eight-man bench in the trial against Campbell's old club.

Dual international Mat Rogers has been given another chance to shake off the cobwebs following a quiet 40 minutes against the Eels - his first NRL match since 2001.

Gold Coast forwards Brad Meyers (ankle) and Mark Minichiello (thumb) have been ruled out while prop Michael Henderson returns from a hamstring strain.

The trial will be the Titans' final hit-out before they face St George Illawarra in their premiership-opener at Suncorp Stadium on March 18.

Titans squad: Chris Walker, Matthew Petersen, Mat Rogers, Jake Webster, Lelea Paea, Matt Hilder, Scott Prince, Luke Bailey, Clint Amos, Michael Henderson, Anthony Laffranchi, Gavin Cooper, Luke Swain. Interchange: James Stosic, Kris Kahler, Luke O'Dwyer, Preston Campbell, Richie Mathers, Brett Delaney, Josh Graham, Smith Samau.

Source: AAP
    Last edited by Queenslander; 28-02-07 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by travis burch
    That's funny, funny stuff....

Wait a sec...

You're not serious, right?

i think there might be more than 2 or 3 Panthers fans there on friday night. just wait and see, we may even have suprise or 2 ??????????? :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

god knows y u wouldnt leave walker on the wing n put mathers at fullback
    peterson is horrid :O
    mathers was one of the best english fullbacks, give him a chance to settle in
    i dont turst walker defence at fullback, he dont make try saving tackles tbh
    peterson isnt the best, he goes the job, but does nothing speical bar run from dummy half across feild making a loss of 1m
    bench him
    mathers at number 1
    n walker at number 2
    thats would be myselction
    Last edited by patskE; 28-02-07 at 08:14 PM.

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Go titans,lick those pussies!

i think there might be more than 2 or 3 Panthers fans there on friday night. just wait and see, we may even have suprise or 2 ??????????? :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:
    I think it's great you'll be there and you'll already be dressed in black... just like you're going to a funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by travis burch
    I think it's great you'll be there and you'll already be dressed in black... just like you're going to a funeral.
    thats true i'll be in a Penrith Panthers jumper, so what will you be wearing ? perhaps a Giants Jumper or a Seagulls jumper or a Chargers Jumper or a Titans jumper ? you guys have had a few go's at this....... 40 years and still going strong !

Titans First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by patskE
    peterson isnt the best, he goes the job, but does nothing speical bar run from dummy half across feild making a loss of 1m

Its surprising how often he done that at Parra, 9/10 he would run sideways. He is a legend though.

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

thats true i'll be in a Penrith Panthers jumper, so what will you be wearing ? perhaps a Giants Jumper or a Seagulls jumper or a Chargers Jumper or a Titans jumper ? you guys have had a few go's at this....... 40 years and still going strong !
    Been to penrith leagues and seen how many jersey changes penrith have had? :sick:
    And that alternate jersey of yours...

Surely that cant be our strongest side(1-5 at least)

Mathers
    Webster
    Rogers
    ODwyer
    Walker

That looks much better...Never rated Peterson or Paea

Wow, 40 years of history, that is impressive. How bad would it look for you guys, with your 40 years of history and all, to go down to team that has only played twice?

I almost hope you win just so you can be spared all that unnecessary embarrassment and humiliation.

Almost.

I was on my way home from work this afternoon and realised, I live across the road from the hotel that the Penrith Panthers are staying at. :!:

If any of the boys get sick in the next 24 hours... It wasn't me

I'm a bit curious, are our tickets valid for travel on the train down the coast for the trial? (and will they be for the season games?)