Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Pat Richards is lightning quick - any team would want him.

Extract from article found here:

http://www.wiganonline.co.uk/ViewArt...SectionID=5938

Warriors officials today denied reports that Brian Carney may return to the club in a swap deal that would see winger Pat Richards return to the Gold Coast.

Titans managing director Michael Searle, who holds the Irishman's registration, hinted he may allow Carney to relaunch his Super League career after he walked out on the NRL club.

Junior

Default lindsay up to his old tricks

i said as soon as carney said he wanted to leave that maurice lindsay was up to his old tricks again he just gets away with things all the time i recon he has enticed carney to stay but tell me how will they fit him in there salery cap . remember last year they lost 2games for overstepping the salary cap the year before,,, and its common knolege that they did it again midway through last season to avoid relegation

I for one would love to see Big Pat come to the coast. He played awesome with Princey in 05, and let's not forget how he finished off one of the all time great Grand Final tries after the flick pass from Benji Marshall. He has a huge fend, and is not scared to take some heat off the forwards with some powerfull running.

I saw mention that his line drop out kicks were 60 metres.... more like 70-75 metres. Huge boot - that almost scares the receiving team!!!.

I would love to see him here - aparently he has not set the SL on fire though - hope he goes ok

I posted this on the Brian Carney retires thread on the 16-1-07 before I became a Moderator.

Quote:I personally couldn't wait for this guy to land and start training. I was very excited to see the photos in the paper. But......

Why did you even bother to get on the plane Brian.

As for acted proffesionally and should be commended..... THATS B.S. Its a typical comment from people that sits on the fence and don't want to upset the wrong people.

At the end of the day he has wasted alot of peoples time. Don't say anything else, Get back to where it is you want to be and Thanks for nothing.

All I can say is....

WALKERS ON!!!!!!!!!

OMG... I think I have picked this like a dirty nose. I smelt a snake. Do you guys still think of him as professional. Maybe Carney and Turner are related.

He was professional in terms of not taking his pay for the first three months of his contract.

I am 100% sure that the whole Carney situation would have been dealt differently if the Steve Turner saga wasn't happening.

It was just the wrong time and wrong place to retire for Carney.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    He was professional in terms of not taking his pay for the first three months of his contract.

I am 100% sure that the whole Carney situation would have been dealt differently if the Steve Turner saga wasn't happening.

It was just the wrong time and wrong place to retire for Carney.
    I wouldn't accept 3 months pay for 1 days work either :rotflmao:

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny-Skill
    Pat Richards is lightning quick - any team would want him.
    Wigan would love to get shot of him,a lot of Pies fans rate him their worst ever overseas player!

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova
    WTF does a smiley face have to do with anything? Do you mean the smiley face after you said " I say go with it, just to pi$$ em off!!" Does a smiley face change the fact that you made an idiot out of yourself thinking it would bother Storm fans if the deal went through when in fact we couldn't give a toss about it? You obviously thought it would or you wouldn't have posted it and nobody else could comprehend why it would possibly affect Storm supporters.

But since you're so big on smiley faces i'll leave you with one of my own :mine:
    No moron,it means it was meant with humour...

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS
    No moron,it means it was meant with humour...

Mmmkay.................................. :mine:

Can we get back to talking about Pat Richards.

I heard from the camp that the boys would be keen to work with Pattie as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander

:topic: I looked at the link with comments about speculation of Carney going to Wigan. What struck me was how lost poor old Trent Barrett looks. He looks like a guy who's there for the money and wishes he was still playing with his mates.

As for Carney playing for Wigan, good luck to him.
    He's was homesick and now he's not.
    I for one am ready to move on. eace: