Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Junior Titan

Smile Rugby Will Be Here !!!!!!!!!!

The Game Will Remain As Long As People Want It Too,having Played Both At Rep Level Rugby Union Still Remains Harder,faster,and Just As Physical As League,but Thats Only My Opinion,the Game Is Huge In Nz,uk,pacific Island,america,italy,argentina,to Name Just A Few Countrys So It Will Be Around For Some Time,give The Wallabies A Fair Go For Being Your National Team, Dont Write Them Off, The All Blacks Went Through The Same Dramas A Few Years Ago As Well. Later..!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies
    Pfft NO!!

'Canes to win!!

You all know it
    Bah Canes to win...

Waratahs all the way, won against the Crusaders and looking good with Beale on the bench... this time I think we might just do it....

Titan Club Captain

sione lauaki is injured...

richard kahui is in doubt for the chiefs game...

poor poor chiefs...

Titan First Grade Regular

I think Waratahs can go all the way this year.

Also, as every year, The Crusaders will finish near the top, they always dont do very well in the Trials and half the time walk away with teh damn trophy.

But, I'm also liking the look of the young Brumbies side, a few tweaks and they'll be serious threats this year.
    [

Brumbies to win this year

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    Brumbies to win this year
    as much as i would love that to happen, i doubt it will.
    [

Titan One Clubman

A spoon would be a great mantle piece in the corporate boardroom IMO..

This will be the last year the Brumbies will get decent crowds, once they lose their rep players, the corporate bandwagon will be one a slow one way trip to Melbourne. While the Brumbies have been getting bigger crowds, their core support is not as big as the Raiders, the Raiders are the team that really represents the Canberra community. i.e. they don't see it as just $$$$$$$..

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty
    A spoon would be a great mantle piece in the corporate boardroom IMO..

This will be the last year the Brumbies will get decent crowds, once they lose their rep players, the corporate bandwagon will be one a slow one way trip to Melbourne. While the Brumbies have been getting bigger crowds, their core support is not as big as the Raiders, the Raiders are the team that really represents the Canberra community. i.e. they don't see it as just $$$$$$$..
    Incase anyone's wondering, yes, Schifty and I are season ticket holders to the Brumbies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Titan One Clubman

At $230 for 7 matches- (well 1 will prob be played somewhere else) how can you afford not to get the cheapest season ticket.. I'm sure the chardonnay, canap?s and caviar sold at the games would be of good value to..

Anyway I gotta remember to get my tux dry cleaned in preparation for the first home match.

At $230 for 7 matches- (well 1 will prob be played somewhere else) how can you afford not to get the cheapest season ticket.. I'm sure the chardonnay, canap?s and caviar sold at the games would be of good value to..

Anyway I gotta remember to get my tux dry cleaned in preparation for the first home match.
    Firstly I must make a mention of the effort you put into this post by making the 'e' in 'canap?s' have the little thing above it.

And when is someone going to define the word 'season' with a minimum amount of games. Surely it has to have more than 7 ffs.

As for the tux mate, you don't have long. I think the "season" starts next weekend. Just me or does this thing start earlier each year?

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    Firstly I must make a mention of the effort you put into this post by making the 'e' in 'canap?s' have the little thing above it.
    You can thank Mozilla Firefox spell check for that
    But it does give the desired effect.

And when is someone going to define the word 'season' with a minimum amount of games. Surely it has to have more than 7 ffs.
    Very good point, my piss take Bottom grade mixed indoor soccer season is longer then that ffs.

As for the tux mate, you don't have long. I think the "season" starts next weekend. Just me or does this thing start earlier each year?
    They are trying to get as many games as possible in before the real footy starts.

They are trying to get as many games as possible in before the real footy starts.
    Thats what I thought. But they'll tell you its because of the WC. But we all know its cause there is no point competing, if you can't offer competition.

You and I are the only people keeping this thread honest.

Titan Club Captain

Lol. I don't think they care about the amount of footy thats played in WC year. Cos they're still having the Tri Nations.

I think everyone thinks that just because our teams are without their All Blacks fir the first 7 weeks, that they are automatically gunna lose. Lol let me tell you, we have great young talent to back them up

Titan One Clubman

Anyone find it hilarious that the Brumbies sacked their premiership winning coach for a hermit? IMO just shows the farce the game has turned into.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star
    as much as i would love that to happen, i doubt it will.
    I think theyll go pretty good if not win the comp.