Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan
    I hope it goes well & they can fulfill their dreams as the Titans have.

Will we see some Mariners & Rams popping up next?
    Forget the mariners, the Rams should be after the Reds.

Thanx to Steelers for the handywork!!!

I agree. My parent's used to work for Super League and sent down to Adelaide for a few years. Altough the Rams were not the greatest team on the field (Except when they played Balmain 52-0 win), they had an average crowd of 9,000 which rivals a couple of Sydney clubs crowds in 2006.

THE NEW WA REDS

WANT YOU AS A FOUNDATION MEMBER!

MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOW ON SALE @ www.warugbyleague.com.au

Memberships include:

Individual Packages
    Family Packages (2 adults & 2 children
    Associate Membership (people living 200km outside the Perth metro area)
    As you may have heard our new team name has a name, the WA Reds!
    In the first year we will refer to our team as the "New Reds" as they take up where the original Reds left off, in the business of being a prime mover on the National Rugby League Stage.

As you may have seen in the press and on the radio, we are now well and truly in progress mode and we will continue to keep you up to date as things happen.

We are in final negotiations with a major team sponsor ad also with a second major sponsor but it is memberships that are the real key to our future.

An inaugural Reds Squad will come togeather this season to test players and to build synergies and will play as the WA Representative side at the Nationals and as part of the Affiliated States side in a quad series including a NZ team, QLD Rangers and NSW Country later in the year.

We at the WARL are very excited about the future and look forward to sharing a high level of sucesss and enjoyment with our members and supporters.

For our team to be a success we need all the memberships we can get, your support is the foundation of our new team!

All membership details can be found on our website - www.warugbyleague.com.au

Any questions please email - wareds@iinet.net.au or please call the office (08) 9228 9275
    Lucy Keating
    The New WA Reds

wareds@iinet.net.au

Members Equity Stadium
    310 Pier Street
    Perth WA 6000

Postal Address
    PO Box 8650
    Perth BC WA 6849

Phone: (08) 9228 9575
    Fax: (08) 9228 9215

http://www.warugbyleague.com.au
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The jersey and colours are to come in the next few weeks, but one would assume the jersey would mirror that worn by the kangaroo in this logo.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by morepowertominorpremiers
    That's a bit harsh aint it? What did the Cowboys do to upset you like this. They're only doing their best with the available talent.

Are you one of these fair weather supporters who abandon ship when things don't go to your liking rather than weathering the storm and sticking by your 'teams' through good times and bad.

On the other hand, I do share your excitement for the return of the Reds. That's gotta be good for the growth of the game.
    No, i mean like - i like The Reds more than the Cowboys, so like - Cowboys will still be my Number 1 QLD team, but Reds will be my over-all 3rd team.
    Raiders as first, and Souths as second.
    [

Anyone else going to get Associate Membership?

To support rugby league expansion, to support a NATIONAL competition and to support a club that didn't deserve to be kicked out of the Premiership.

If you are an Associate Foundation Member you still get your name on a brick, which would be pretty cool, to know you help support a possible new NRL club in it's absolute infancy.

It would send an important message having so many people nation wide supporting the Reds quest for NRL re-admission.

Reds jersey as worn in the Affiliate States Championships recently.

Disappointing to see a Wests Tigers look alike. It makes no sense to me, they want to be in the NRL, so they should act like it!

Use this time to establish your own identity. They dropped the ball on this.

They have my support, 100% in their quest though.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 19-06-07 at 01:32 AM.

Gotta agree with you there Diehard - that jersey is very dissapointing.

They had the chance to develop something uniwue and eye catching - instead went for somethingI think very bland.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

good to see there using the original red kangaroo logo dusts off his original western reds jacket

LIVE ORIGIN DRINK XXXX BLEED MAROON
    FINEST STATE FINEST TEAM FINEST BEER XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by qld power View Post
    good to see there using the original red kangaroo logo dusts off his original western reds jacket
    Yea it's great they are using the old logo.

I actually like the jersey... perhaps because it reminds me of the North Sydney Bears LOL... GO Reds go I say..

I am suprised they just didn't wear the old black, red & yellow jersey they used in the big league. That jersey in that photo looks like their Super League jersey.

That jersey is a recoloured Tigers jersey obviously... I don't think it will be their official jersey though, as it was only used in a States Championships tournament. I think they will have their own unique design for the upcoming Jim Beam Cup season (are they still in it next year??)

QLD Cup Titan

I like their jesery and not only that the Hills District panther's players (they play QRL FOGS CUP up here!)will only have to change patches and they can run on the field for them!
    Last edited by Old Diehard; 21-06-07 at 06:18 PM.

Titan First Grade Regular

Jeez guys get off their backs will'ya i don't care what gernsey they wear. you forget that they will be wearing a different strip once they come into the bigtime and i can say that North Sydney won't allow the red, black and white in the Jim Beam Cup the WA Reds will incorporate a different colour strip.

And to end off fantastic stuff and now bring on Adelaide.