Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

What is with all of this team swapping going on at the moment??? It is worse than the day after the deadline that we used ot have...

*RUMOUR*: I hearing Craig Wing to Souths
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Some good news on the loyalty front today.. Broncos have re-signed Steve Michaels and Joel Moon till the end of 2009.

Source: http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/...809416031.html

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

The Sydney Roosters have released their third player in as many weeks with forward Nigel Plum cleared to join Canberra in another mid-season NRL move.

Plum joins Josh Lewis (Gold Coast) and Jamie Soward (St George Illawarra) as Roosters to have been released mid-season after playing just four NRL games for the club in 2007.

Plum, 24, will join the Raiders immediately and remain their until the end of 2009.
    Source: nrl.com.au
    At this rate the roosters won't have a squad left in 2007.

How many forwards do Canberra need?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    How many forwards do Canberra need?
    Nothing wrong with getting a stockpile for the winter

But you would think with Graham, Purtell, Best, Howell, Kelly, Irwin, Frawley and Pamatangi either out injured out released our Management would be looking for an outside back...

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty View Post
    Nothing wrong with getting a stockpile for the winter

But you would think with Graham, Purtell, Best, Howell, Kelly, Irwin, Frawley and Pamatangi either out injured out released our Management would be looking for an outside back...
    It does get cold here and the slower moving fellas can become the victim of a cold snap I guess.

But thats what I would have thought. Your mob had to play Campese (a 5/8 or lock) at centre last weekend and with Purtell gone for 3 months (effectively the remainder of the season), Irwin and Frawley gone all together, Best and Howell out for unknown amounts of time, Graham till round 17 - the only positive report is Kelly returning in 2 weeks. Unless Mic Weyman is going a crash died to slot out in the backs, an unwarranted purchase IMO.

Titan One Clubman

It does get cold here and the slower moving fellas can become the victim of a cold snap I guess.

But thats what I would have thought. Your mob had to play Campese (a 5/8 or lock) at centre last weekend and with Purtell gone for 3 months (effectively the remainder of the season), Irwin and Frawley gone all together, Best and Howell out for unknown amounts of time, Graham till round 17 - the only positive report is Kelly returning in 2 weeks. Unless Mic Weyman is going a crash died to slot out in the backs, an unwarranted purchase IMO.
    With Neil Henry away on Origin duties, you have to wonder if he's been told yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty View Post
    With Neil Henry away on Origin duties, you have to wonder if he's been told yet...
    LOL management just keep slotting in another big bopper behind Henry's back hoping he wont notice.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

**Rumour**

Jason Ryles and Ben Hornby are both set to re-sign and will be announced early next week.

Wes Naigamia and his Younger brother Kevin are both set to sign with newcastle.

Just from what ive heard, pretty sure everyone sorta allready has this idea but yeah.

Well Noddy re-signed for 2 years with Cronulla the other day. We also signed Blake Green from the Eels.

Titan One Clubman

Well Noddy re-signed for 2 years with Cronulla the other day. We also signed Blake Green from the Eels.
    great News, Green is a half which hopefully means Cronulla have forgotten about chasing Carney.

Ryles and Hornby to resign for the Dragons and Wes to go to NEwcastle..

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/a...089151111.html

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Travis Burns is a Cowboy.

Quote Originally Posted by news.com.au
    MANLY five-eighth Travis Burns has signed with the North Queensland Cowboys for the next three years.

The 22-year-old, who was born in the Queensland border rown of Texas, has played 46 NRL matches and is regarded as a State of Origin contender.

"I am excited about the prospects of the Cowboys in the future and am looking forward to playing outside Johnathan Thurston and Matt Bowen, I simply can't wait," Burns said.

Travis Burns is a Cowboy.
    OOOOOOHHH YEA THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I'm so happy about that signing!!!! :woot:

GO THE MAROONS!