Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Rugby League 2 discussion thread.

Thought I'd make a thread to discuss Sidhes second League game.
    I hate when you kick the ball and most times it just rolls and doesn't bounce.
    Last edited by Paddy; 06-01-07 at 12:19 PM.

I've played it on PS2 and I own it for my PC. It's really hard to play using keyboard on computer, much better playing on PS2. I like playing franchise mode, problem is after a few seasons, there aren't enough cheap players going around. So you can't afford enough spare players, and when you get a few injuries and suspensions - you run out of players and have to forfeit matches
    The best I have done is won 2 consecutive premierships in Legend mode and 3 consecutive in seasoned mode. I can continually win in easy modes.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    I've played it on PS2 and I own it for my PC. It's really hard to play using keyboard on computer, much better playing on PS2. I like playing franchise mode, problem is after a few seasons, there aren't enough cheap players going around. So you can't afford enough spare players, and when you get a few injuries and suspensions - you run out of players and have to forfeit matches
    The best I have done is won 2 consecutive premierships in Legend mode and 3 consecutive in seasoned mode. I can continually win in easy modes.
    Yeah I do mine on reserve .
    Not because Im crap but so I can play Franchise to my liking.

And it sucks you can't add you own team in franchise mode.
    I had to remove the Rabbitohs to put in the Titans
    Only thing, I couldn't hang on to all the players , too expensive.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

And it sucks you can't add you own team in franchise mode.
    I had to remove the Rabbitohs to put in the Titans
    Only thing, I couldn't hang on to all the players , too expensive.
    Lol yeah that sucks. Id personally love being able to customise the season draws.

I loved the Maroons side I played as yesterday. I made my own Qld 17.

Hunt
    Tate
    Hodges
    Bell
    Bowen
    Thurston
    Carney
    Price
    Payne
    Civoniceva
    Webb
    Scott ( Matthew)
    Johnson

Smith ( Cam)
    Myles ( Nate)
    Tronc
    Lillyman
    Last edited by Paddy; 06-01-07 at 12:49 PM.

Titan First Grade Squad BrisbaneBroncosRule's Avatar

On Legend, i have 5 consecutive premierships with the Roosters. Its because i have Cross and Amos, those two are the best in the game.

I LOVE MICHEL

Junior Titan Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan's Avatar

I've played the game on Xbox for ages and now when i play it i continually customise teams and players and create players and teams...
    So Far I have the Titans, both 2003 Origin sides (Game 3), and heaps more...

I've created Rogers, Tiquiri, Sailor, Fittler, Ikin, Tallis and a few more of the recent retirees pretty sweet game though!

GO COWBOYS, TITANS, BUNNIES AND MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneBroncosRule
    On Legend, i have 5 consecutive premierships with the Roosters. Its because i have Cross and Amos, those two are the best in the game.
    :spit: Thats it! I feel like playing it now! .......Pitty I lent my copy to my bro-inlaw
    I don't like the rooosters, I like using either Tigers, Broncos or Titans. I put Keith Senior in my team a couple of times, cause I thought he played well in Tri-Nations. His value ended up over $400k so I had to let him go.

:spit: Thats it! I feel like playing it now! .......Pitty I lent my copy to my bro-inlaw
    I don't like the rooosters, I like using either Tigers, Broncos or Titans. I put Keith Senior in my team a couple of times, cause I thought he played well in Tri-Nations. His value ended up over $400k so I had to let him go.
    Lol legend isnt as hard as league god. He aint tried the hardest difficulty if legend is the hardest he played.
    I won on league god 4-0 raiders over broncos at suncorp lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    Lol legend isnt as hard as league god. He aint tried the hardest difficulty if legend is the hardest he played.
    I won on league god 4-0 raiders over broncos at suncorp lol.
    Mabey it's League God I was thinking of, you have to unlock that mode don't you? Cant remember, been awhile since I played it. I'll have to get my copy back off my bro-inlaw and have another look.

Mabey it's League God I was thinking of, you have to unlock that mode don't you? Cant remember, been awhile since I played it. I'll have to get my copy back off my bro-inlaw and have another look.
    Yeah you either finish a comp on Legend or after certain hours of playing the game it unlocks.

Id like the goalkicking system where you can curve the arrow to get those kicks that Thurston and Hazem get where the ball curves back into the goals.

Yeah actually i checked my game and it has been on League God that i won the 5 premierships

I hate the Roosters too Paddy, but i just picked them for Amos, he is an awesome player on this game with Cross.

BTW, do you keep the big forwards - Webcke, Morley, etc? I always trade them etc, keep a few, but i think all you need in this game is speed.

I LOVE MICHEL

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneBroncosRule
    Yeah actually i checked my game and it has been on League God that i won the 5 premierships

I hate the Roosters too Paddy, but i just picked them for Amos, he is an awesome player on this game with Cross.

BTW, do you keep the big forwards - Webcke, Morley, etc? I always trade them etc, keep a few, but i think all you need in this game is speed.
    I keep Tronc, Matt Scott, heck as many players that I like as would fit under the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    I keep Tronc, Matt Scott, heck as many players that I like as would fit under the cap.
    No what i meant was, you should try playing all the fast, speedy guys in the forwards as well as the backs, cause all you need in this game is speed. Just pass, side step, pass, run. :!:

I keep all the big boys on the bench and rest of the squad. Also, do you interchange players?

I LOVE MICHEL