Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I will always support Manly 110%. I was born and bred into a family who go for Manly.

When it comes down to Manly playing the Titans I will go for Manly but when the Titans play anyone else I will support the Titans.

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SaRaH...
    I will always support Manly 110%. I was born and bred into a family who go for Manly.

When it comes down to Manly playing the Titans I will go for Manly but when the Titans play anyone else I will support the Titans.
    I was born into a family of Broncos supporters.....

RAIDERS PRIDE!
    [

Titan Club Captain

I was born into a Union country ..and should pretty much go for the Highlanders in the Super14..I mean I was born in the city their based in (doesnt mean im from otago)..they represent my part of the country..but I go for the 'Canes ..but love seeing the Highlanders win whenever its not against us..as in the 'Canes.

My Dad and Mum used to go for Raiders and Eels and my bro goes for the Dogs.
    I had a big soft spot for the Dogs then decided I like the Cowboys more so held a higher regard for them and I lost plenty of respect for the dogs plus I only like 2 players from the Dogs.
    I am proud to be a Cowboys supporter because theyre a great team with such talent to take to great levels of success.
    Last edited by Paddy; 04-02-07 at 05:10 PM.

Titan Club Captain

My mum used to support Canberra back in the day before the Warriors came along...

Way back in the day when my dad liked league, he supported Balmain. Now he hates the sport..

The Most Beautiful City In The World...Melbourne!!!

Well I have my #1 team which is obv Melbourne but like a lot of people I also have a team that I follow when they aren't playing Melbourne, that team being the Warriors. I think some people can have their team they are totally passionate about and another team they just like to support as an underdog etc. You see it with people who say follow the Tigers and have Souths as their 2nd team, just like to see them do well...

But I have been and always will be 101% committed to the Storm as my 1st and overall #1, with the Warriors just behind them...

"Remember in this game we call 'Life' that no one said it's fair!" - W.Axl Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies
    Way back in the day when my dad liked league, he supported Balmain. Now he hates the sport..
    Why does he hate rugby league? Cause Balmain merged?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior Titan Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan's Avatar

Here we go.....

i'll make this short:
    The Cowboys (My number one team, always will be, and no team even goes close to matching them.)

The Bunnies (My DISTANTLY second team because I feel sorry for them, but I love watching them beat other teams... This year will be great and i'm glad they'll finally have something to celebrate about every now and then)

The Eels (I just like Nathan Hindmarsh and I love watching him play.)

The Titans (The new boys of the NRL, hell why not adopt them, they're a QLD team and they have some exiting players, so I can't wait to see them in action!)

GO COWBOYS, TITANS, BUNNIES AND MAROONS!

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    Why does he hate rugby league? Cause Balmain merged?
    I don't know tbh...

He just dislikes it muchly lol...

I have never really supported more than 1 team. I have always been a Steelers supporter, ever since I was little. When they merged, I became a Dragons supporter, while still remembering the Steelers. I have lived in SE QLD since I was 2, yet I have always despised the Broncos with a passion. I had a soft spot (but nothing more) for the Cowboys in 2004, but now I despise them as well. The Titans are a breath of fresh air, I really like the looks of them. And I will finally be able to support a local team. I ain't going to go to the lengths of buying supporters gear or anything for the Titans, but I will want them to win when they are playing anyone other than the Dragons. Let's just hope the Titans don't beat the Dragons in a GF in the next couple of years, or else my support for them might wane a little

I live in cowboys territory but disliked the fact that nearly everyone around here supported them, it was boring there was no competition, plus i really didn't like the cowboys

then i saw the bulldogs thrash them when i was young and have followed them since.

And i am totally glad that i don't support the cowboys, everyone is quick to winge about the behaviour of bulldogs supporters etc, but when i went to the bulldogs vs cowboys game i was called a terrorist a rapist and told to go back to my country...

I could never support another team.

I love my bulldogs and hate every other team..

No one can support the Rabbitohs unless you are redfern born.

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Souths'n'Titans
    No one can support the Rabbitohs unless you are redfern born.
    I CAN!!
    [

Having only one team to support and despising all others is ludicrous. If you team doesn't make the GF, do you not watch it? I love the NRL and have a pecking order if you like with soft spots for several teams. Probably the only GF that I would be bored with would be Dragons V Roosters which are the teams I dislike the most.

I'm glad the Titans have arrived because being a life-time SE Qld resident it seems there was little choice other than to be force fed Broncos, Broncos and more Broncos in the papers and on the tele. Now I've got a team I can support whole-heartedly from its genesis I can't wait. I will still cheer the Broncos against most other teams but not at the peril of the Titans that I will support now until either I or they die!

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose
    Having only one team to support and despising all others is ludicrous.
    Thats a bit of a harsh comment, I think she just has a high level of passion and loyalty to her team
    Nothing ludicrous about that
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....