Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Titan First Grade Regular

it'd be funny if he made himself available, and wasnt chosen.

hehehe.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star View Post
    it'd be funny if he made himself available, and wasnt chosen.

hehehe.
    That would never happen. He struggles to miss selection when he's not available, and they actually have worthy replacements. Quite pathetic really, but NSW ain't got much more in the halves department. Nothing compared to the likes of Thurston and Lockyer anyway, and don't forget Cam Smith, the new Australian number 9

Don't embarrass yourself Joey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

The best halfs that NSW have got at the moment

7: Joe Williams (going by form)
    6: Matt Hilder (going by form)

And im telling you if Merrit doesn't get picked this year its racisim.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitohs-07 View Post
    Damn! So close to 50 posts without making a fool of yourself!

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Merritt has the ability to find the try line, he has lapses in judgement when it comes to defence though, and hes gonna be marking up agains the best of the buissness, in either Inglis, Hodges, Falou, Tate or Slater (can't think of other centers and wingers, i'm too tired) he needs to be the best defender because these blokes will carve you up, thats why Grothe and King play wing, they are very good defenders. I'd say cooper and tahu in the centers(although they may say no to tahu seeing how he's off to union) so their is ni real place for merrit unless he improves his defence.

He has to verse allthose winger and by the looks of it basically in the same game lol.

Origin coul help him with defence and improve his defence mind to the game which could make him an excellent all-round player. I mean isn't that what Origin is for to improve players to become great and play at international level in the future. Other then the cold hard NSW vs QLD get that into hardstyle footy.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Unfortunatley to play origin you have to be the best, or the best of whats left, so no good sticking a player in origin that could cost a game or a series so he can 'learn'.

Merritt will get his chance, i just don't feel it is this year, perhaps he should play the country-city origin a few times.

QLD Cup Titan

Lovely hope they pick him! Also to anyone who thinks Joey John's is finished - I can only say , YOU NEVER BET AGAINST A CHAMPION....BUT I'll be honest I think Thurston is on fire. But I think the Qld Team ( look at the Storm-. a defacto Queensland Team, & the No. of Internationals in the Cowboys and Broncos!) and I just hope the odds show NSW as favourite!BECAUSE I'LL PUT A BUCKET LOAD ON THE QUEENSLANDERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    Damn! So close to 50 posts without making a fool of yourself!
    Ha ha...it's funny no-one screams racism when a black fella is choosen in front of a white fella.

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Ha ha...it's funny no-one screams racism when a black fella is choosen in front of a white fella.
    What's up! Did I miss something! And I don't take kindly to racists!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Australia made some noise when an Aussie (Nathan Fien) got picked ahead of a Kiwi for the tri nations, does that count?

QLD Cup Titan

Lovely hope they pick him! Also to anyone who thinks Joey John's is finished - I can only say , YOU NEVER BET AGAINST A CHAMPION....BUT I'll be honest I think Thurston is on fire. But I think the Qld Team ( look at the Storm-. a defacto Queensland Team, & the No. of Internationals in the Cowboys and Broncos!) and I just hope the odds show NSW as favourite!BECAUSE I'LL PUT A BUCKET LOAD ON THE QUEENSLANDERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Diehard View Post
    What's up! Did I miss something! And I don't take kindly to racists!
    Not missing much mate, just saying that if Merrit doesn't get picked in Origin this year then it will be racisit.

ohhh johns is an old man who should be coachin the knights but dont get me wrong hes a great player in his prime but he wouldnt win the origin for nsw if he playeed
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitohs-07 View Post
    Not missing much mate, just saying that if Merrit doesn't get picked in Origin this year then it will be racisit.

I dont get it.

Tallis captained this country and is aboriginal
    Hodges will make the side
    So will maybe Thaiday

Why would they single out Merrit? Or is it racist against Souths?
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.