Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty
    Kris Kahler.

What happened to the mullet? For a while there you were on target to get one that would rival Macgyvers.
    Kris simply cracked up and said. "The mullet wasn't a very good look for me, so, it had to go. And its not coming back.

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    Kris simply cracked up and said. "The mullet wasn't a very good look for me, so, it had to go. And its not coming back.
    Can't believe you actually asked him that Anyway he has cost himself a chance to be a cult figure...

Titans First Grader

I spoke to Richie tonight. His main aim for 2007 is to be in the top 17 at the Titans then he will focus on the No1 jersey. He loves the Gold Coast and would suggest to any other Superleague players to have a look at the NRL. He said that the training is the hardest he has ever undertaken and it is alot hotter so it took a little time to adjust but, loves it now.

Thanks mate, thats a good reply from Richie, he's not taking the position for granted and knows he has to work hard to get it and harder to keep it. It will be good to ask him mid season how he is enjoying it after playing a few games. Go the titans!

Question To Scott Prince:

What will it be like playing back in your home state and being closer to home? Do you think your chances at Origin have increased since the move?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERSSS
    dear scotty prince

how did it feel winning the Clive Churchill Medal in the 2005 Grand Final, for the best and fairest player, even though you king-hit luke o'donnell in (i think it was about) the 17th minute, knocking him to the ground with all referees and and commentators oblivious to your misdemenour?

but how i loved it! YEAH BRAH!!!
    I thought I was the only one that saw that hit on Luke O'donnell. Good to see someone else noticing a major play in a game!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    Question to Luke Bailey:

What is it going to be like playing your first game for the Titans against your old team? And what sort of reception do you expect from the Dragons fans at the game?
    I spoke to Luke today, He is "EXCITED" to play against his old club. He said "This is a game that you look forward to all year, but when the draw came out, we actually read it to make sure it was correct. Its great. I speak to Rylsey every few days and its all good. All the boys have had alot of respect for each other, including me. I spoke to Matt Cooper and he keeps telling me how big he has gotten and how he is going to rum over me. HAHA. Being on the same team for so long, It will be good to get the better of them."

As for the fans"They will be 50/50. I met some Dragons fans up north on the Sunshine Coast and they still respect me. They still treat me as one of their sons, which is good. There will be others though that will hate me for moving.

Thanks STEELERS

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERSSS
    dear scotty prince

how did it feel winning the Clive Churchill Medal in the 2005 Grand Final, for the best and fairest player, even though you king-hit luke o'donnell in (i think it was about) the 17th minute, knocking him to the ground with all referees and and commentators oblivious to your misdemenour?

but how i loved it! YEAH BRAH!!!
    "Winning the Clive Churchill medal was the icing on the cake. It was a real honour. Take nothing away from the Medal and what it stands for, winning the Grandfinal is the ultimate prize in Rugby League."

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Dragon
    I'd like to know why Matt Rogers ended up playing Origin for Queensland when he was born and bred in NSW. (I'd like a similar answer from Greg Inglis, but he's not a Titan now is he? )

Jason
    Can I firstly say, "Matty is an absolute gentleman. Under that rough exterior is a really nice bloke."

His reply is, "Its funny really. I was ready to play State of Origin for NSW. What I didn't realise I was elidgable to play for QLD as well. Until I recieved a call from Wayne Bennett. Wayne basically said "If you decide to play origin for QLD then you have a spot on the team." The rest is history. With an invite like that he couldn't refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by HigherTitan
    Question To Scott Prince:

What will it be like playing back in your home state and being closer to home? Do you think your chances at Origin have increased since the move?
    "I love the fact that Im is back in my home state playing NRL. Its special to play in front of you friends and family. Im looking forward to the season."

In relationship to State of Origin he said, "it doesn't make any difference to me if Im playing in QLD or NSW. At the end of the day if your producing good football, it won't matter where you live, you will get the selection nod."

I spoke to Luke today, He is "EXCITED" to play against his old club. He said "This is a game that you look forward to all year, but when the draw came out, we actually read it to make sure it was correct. Its great. I speak to Rylsey every few days and its all good. All the boys have had alot of respect for each other, including me. I spoke to Matt Cooper and he keeps telling me how big he has gotten and how he is going to rum over me. HAHA. Being on the same team for so long, It will be good to get the better of them."

As for the fans"They will be 50/50. I met some Dragons fans up north on the Sunshine Coast and they still respect me. They still treat me as one of their sons, which is good. There will be others though that will hate me for moving.

Thanks STEELERS
    Thanks a MILLION mate! Really appreciate it Looks as though it won't feel right for me to call him a cat and other vulgarities But hopefully the Dragons are the ones to get one over Bails