Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Junior Titan

Smile

Matty Rogers is a proud Queenslander! I think however answering your question , is because he represented Queensland in rugby league as a school boy. I can't wait to see him in the Maroon Jersey this year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone The Girl
    Matty Rogers is a proud Queenslander! I think however answering your question , is because he represented Queensland in rugby league as a school boy. I can't wait to see him in the Maroon Jersey this year!!!
    don't quote me but I think he said he wasn't interested in playin for origin...which IS a shame!

GO THE MAROONS!

Titan Club Captain

Matt Rogers:

Who was your favourite New Zealander to play against in Union?

Junior Titan

Oh - truely?! I had no idea Matty is not interested in playing origin. Maybe he is just being humble, and thinking he wouldn't get picked. He may just want to focus on club level. What can I say... League is better now that he is back I reckon. mwah Matty

Great guys.... Thanks for the questions. I will be taking these questions and comments to the guys this week now that I am back from Sydney.

All the best
    Dee13

Look forward to the answers dee13

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    Great guys.... Thanks for the questions. I will be taking these questions and comments to the guys this week now that I am back from Sydney.

All the best
    Dee13
    Cool.

Thanks

My qustion for Lelea Paea:
    Since you played so well for the tongans to Qualify for the World Cup do you see yourself as a future International star as I do?

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by RIP
    Since you played so well for the tongans to Qualify for the World Cup do you see yourself as a future International star as I do?
    Lo...that question could be taken two ways me thinks lol..

1. You see yourself as an future international star..
    2. You see him as an future international star..

How about I ask Lelea, Where he thinks his future is. Whether he wants to represent his native Tonga or aim at an Australian spot?

I haven't forgatten your questions. Its very hard to try to juggle my full time job and the training times.

Quote Originally Posted by ~lee~
    Richie Mathers:

What are your personal aims for your debut NRL season? and will you be persuading more young English players to test themselves in Australia.
    I spoke to Richie tonight. His main aim for 2007 is to be in the top 17 at the Titans then he will focus on the No1 jersey. He loves the Gold Coast and would suggest to any other Superleague players to have a look at the NRL. He said that the training is the hardest he has ever undertaken and it is alot hotter so it took a little time to adjust but, loves it now.

Quote Originally Posted by RIP
    Lelea would love to play for his native Tonga again. "Its the ultimate to play for your country." Lelea was born here in Australia and would be thrilled to maybe one day put on a green and gold jersey. For now he is trying to make the most of the opportunity that the Titans have given him.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN FOREVER
    Matt Hilder

Will he be in Cosmo Magazine again. please
    Matt isn't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    I spoke to Richie tonight. His main aim for 2007 is to be in the top 17 at the Titans then he will focus on the No1 jersey. He loves the Gold Coast and would suggest to any other Superleague players to have a look at the NRL. He said that the training is the hardest he has ever undertaken and it is alot hotter so it took a little time to adjust but, loves it now.
    Great news. Inspiring. It is hard for a player who has played and lived in England their whole life to come over to Australia and suddenly adapt to the new hotter conditions and play a tougher game. Week in, Week out.

I take my hat of to the likes of Mathers.