Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan
    Here are the sigs i made for the betting

Maroons (This will suit Jenny )

Blues
    Haha great sigs Cowboys_Rabbit_ Fan

Junior Titan Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan's Avatar

Thanks Michel....

I'll be glad to see all the blues supporters on this forum with a maroons sig in

GO COWBOYS, TITANS, BUNNIES AND MAROONS!

Titan First Grade Squad BrisbaneBroncosRule's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    I did one of the greatest things for Origin hahaha
    Get a Victorian on the Maroons side lol
    Im already here lol

I LOVE MICHEL

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneBroncosRule
    Im already here lol
    Not you , caseys angel I meant lol

Not you , caseys angel I meant lol
    yeah i knew that, im just saying im a Victoria Maroon lol

I LOVE MICHEL

And I am a ACT Maroon lol

We both are urdy:
    And when i can... im going to get a maroons scarf... i like scarfs. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Casey's Angel27
    We both are urdy:
    And when i can... im going to get a maroons scarf... i like scarfs. lol
    your a scarfie :dizzy: :lol!:

We can be Victoria Maroons together :dizzy:

I LOVE MICHEL

Im willing to bet that i have to put nsw sig on if they win
    which they wont
    For each game Nsw somehow wins i have to wear 2 blues sigs.
    Same with any blues fan who bets with me has to wear 2 maroons sigs.
    Any takers?
    Last edited by Paddy; 03-02-07 at 03:18 PM.

Any NSW fans who reckon wholeheartedly that the Blues will win should make a sig bet with me. IF qld wins series you must wear 2 qld sigs for a week. If Nsw win I must wear 2 Nsw sigs for a fortnight.

Meninga to blood his young Maroons

Steve Ricketts

January 31, 2007 11:00pm

Article from The Courier Mail
    QUEENSLAND'S bid to stay a step ahead of NSW at State of Origin level will include fringe players being invited into camp with the Maroons before each match of the 2007 series.

Queensland coach Mal Meninga said yesterday he wanted as many players as possible to be exposed to the pressures of Origin football as he continues his mission to return the Maroons to the glory days of the 1980s.

Meninga said Queensland's prime motivation this year would be the chance to become the first Maroons outfit to win successive series since the late 1980s.

But he warned NSW would be equally motivated to regain the title in a season when two of the three matches will be played at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium.

"Motivation won't be an issue with the Blues and the fact they have stolen a leaf out of our book and held a pre-season camp is proof," Meninga said.

"We must step up and meet the challenge and that means rekindling a lot of the things we did last year, such as the mentor groups, while making a few subtle changes.

"We've done away with a pre-season camp because we think there is more value in bringing players from outside the top 17 into camp before each of the three games so they can get conditioned to what is required.

"The concept is subject to the approval of the clubs but we're not looking at bringing the players into camp until late and with a lot of clubs having byes I'm hoping there won't be a problem."

Traditionally the Maroons bring an 18th man into camp on match eve but now three or four players could be involved in training and pre-match warm-ups two or three days out.

Meninga said he was very happy with the depth of talent at his disposal for 2007 even though there were only about 50 Queenslanders of proven worth in the NRL.

He said there was a core group of just over 30 players who would form the nucleus of the Maroons' campaign.

"But the bottom line is we need our senior players to be fit and well," Meninga said. "Players like Darren Lockyer, Petero Civoniceva, Johnathan Thurston, Cameron Smith, Greg Inglis, Karmichael Hunt and Shaun Berrigan are crucial."

http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/st...003409,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michel~
    Meninga to blood his young Maroons

Steve Ricketts

January 31, 2007 11:00pm

Article from The Courier Mail
    QUEENSLAND'S bid to stay a step ahead of NSW at State of Origin level will include fringe players being invited into camp with the Maroons before each match of the 2007 series.

Queensland coach Mal Meninga said yesterday he wanted as many players as possible to be exposed to the pressures of Origin football as he continues his mission to return the Maroons to the glory days of the 1980s.

Meninga said Queensland's prime motivation this year would be the chance to become the first Maroons outfit to win successive series since the late 1980s.

But he warned NSW would be equally motivated to regain the title in a season when two of the three matches will be played at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium.

"Motivation won't be an issue with the Blues and the fact they have stolen a leaf out of our book and held a pre-season camp is proof," Meninga said.

"We must step up and meet the challenge and that means rekindling a lot of the things we did last year, such as the mentor groups, while making a few subtle changes.

"We've done away with a pre-season camp because we think there is more value in bringing players from outside the top 17 into camp before each of the three games so they can get conditioned to what is required.
    "The concept is subject to the approval of the clubs but we're not looking at bringing the players into camp until late and with a lot of clubs having byes I'm hoping there won't be a problem."

Traditionally the Maroons bring an 18th man into camp on match eve but now three or four players could be involved in training and pre-match warm-ups two or three days out.

Meninga said he was very happy with the depth of talent at his disposal for 2007 even though there were only about 50 Queenslanders of proven worth in the NRL.

He said there was a core group of just over 30 players who would form the nucleus of the Maroons' campaign.

"But the bottom line is we need our senior players to be fit and well," Meninga said. "Players like Darren Lockyer, Petero Civoniceva, Johnathan Thurston, Cameron Smith, Greg Inglis, Karmichael Hunt and Shaun Berrigan are crucial."

http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/st...003409,00.html
    :lol!: We will hound for Blue blood .

Any NSW fans who reckon wholeheartedly that the Blues will win should make a sig bet with me. IF qld wins series you must wear 2 qld sigs for a week. If Nsw win I must wear 2 Nsw sigs for a fortnight.

Hey jenny you wanna wager with me as well?
    Yeah ok :spit: But someone will have to change it for me.. (what am i saying) :') if i lose paddy....I cant do it :spit:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    Yeah ok :spit: But someone will have to change it for me.. (what am i saying) :') if i lose paddy....I cant do it :spit:
    :lol!: aw yeah but I did make myself have to wear TWO Blues sigs if i lose. Youd only have to wear one maroon sig :lol!: