Default Titans: Season memberships

Titans: Season memberships

If you haven't done so already Gold Coast Titans fans, I encourage you to think about purchasing your season membership!

More details here.

I was looking at the Gold membership package though this will not work with the Legion so I will be purchasing my Steel Membership today!

A timely reminder DeeGan. I also will be getting steel, so I can be with the Legion. Otherwise I'd be gold.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

i jumped in and got the gold seems as though i should have waited so i can join the legion

I'm still up in the air. Gold is out for me I think, good seats, but bringing friends along to games and sitting with them is out of the question.
    Steel seems more suitable, but it looks like they're allocated the worst seats.
    Are the seating plans set in concrete, or is there some flexibility as firm membership numbers come through?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I'm still up in the air. Gold is out for me I think, good seats, but bringing friends along to games and sitting with them is out of the question.
    Steel seems more suitable, but it looks like they're allocated the worst seats.
    Are the seating plans set in concrete, or is there some flexibility as firm membership numbers come through?
    Definately a question for Chris Knell - email him at chris.knell@titans.com.au

The Gold Membership was my preference though sacrifices for the Legion had to be made as the Steel Membership will allow more freedom. IMO, you won't get a bad seat at Skilled Park either way.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Definately a question for Chris Knell - email him at chris.knell@titans.com.au

The Gold Membership was my preference though sacrifices for the Legion had to be made as the Steel Membership will allow more freedom. IMO, you won't get a bad seat at Skilled Park either way.
    Scrub the above ...

Send enquiry to membersinfo@titans.com.au

Digging up an old thread, but my original concern here still stands.
    Look at the tickets selling for this week's match at Suncorp. The tickets which noone is buying (comparatively) are the white section, behind the goal posts.

The section allocated to Steel members.
    At our current stadium, this is gen admin, which is something I like.
    Not sure if Robina will be fully allocated seating or what.

I can see the wisdom in giving those seats to season members, it avoids having them empty, but it does feel like a bit of a slap in the face.

I won't be purchasing a season pass. Monday night football put an end to that. I just can't go to those games (can get there for them, but I don't drive, $20 return on the train, no extra services leaving me with an hour or so waiting for a train home), and it feels like it would be a waste. (That said, i'm sure monday nights will be an issue for a lot of fans for various reasons)

"* Priority allocation to reserve seating at Skilled Park in 2008" suggests those areas won't be general admission at Robina, so fans who don't have a season pass (for whatever reason, including our southern Legion who might travel up for some home games), won't be able to join the Legion at games.

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

if you have a ticket then trainfares are usually taken care of...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dangerous View Post
    if you have a ticket then trainfares are usually taken care of...
    Only to Suncorp games, I checked, games to Carrara aren't covered in that.