Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My wife and myself will be sitting in the Eastern Stand, Section S725 Row 70 Seats 41 - 42 Category blue. Wave if you see us! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy2007Dragons
    C-Wiz i bought 10 tickets in 639 Row 67 lol. not far at all i think.
    Hey Hoppy,

our bays are right next to each other. Should definitely be able to meet/see/sing/shout/cheer together.

Can't wait for the day.......

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpak
    My wife and myself will be sitting in the Eastern Stand, Section S725 Row 70 Seats 41 - 42 Category blue. Wave if you see us! lmao
    Hey Wolfpak,

you're in the section directly opposite us, on the otherside of the stadium. We can use TITANS supporters flags to send messages using semaphore! Simple!

http://www.anbg.gov.au/flags/semaphore.html

I was thinking smoke signals, but Suncorp is a no-smoking stadium.........
    Enjoy the game!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz
    Hey Wolfpak,

you're in the section directly opposite us, on the otherside of the stadium. We can use TITANS supporters flags to send messages using semaphore! Simple!

http://www.anbg.gov.au/flags/semaphore.html

I was thinking smoke signals, but Suncorp is a no-smoking stadium.........
    Enjoy the game!
    Hahaha what a classic.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

There will be about 10 of us coming up from Brissie to watch the game. Couldn't wait about the legions so have got tickets in s3XX or something (sorry can't recall)

Let's hope for a big fan base!

I know the Dragons traditionally have a large group of Brisbane based supporters who are always present at the Broncos games so we will need to be LOUD!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpak
    Okay, change of plans, we have an American staying with us at the moment who wants to see an NRL game, so she and my wife will now be sitting in those seats. I have to sit all by my lonesome in Section 526 Aisle 526 Row 45 Seat 23, so sorry C-Whiz, the brilliant semaphore idea just went out the window!

But hey, did you ever see Monty Python's Flying Circus doing The Semaphore Version Of Wuthering Heights? lmao

Junior Titan

I have got a friend who is a Bulldogs fan who is going up 2 the game from sydney he is sitting in the eastern stand not sure where abouts though.

I probably won't do it this week, but i'm hoping to get a little... colourful for some of the home matches!
    Coloured hairspray could be a fun addition http://www.thepartypeople.com.au/pro...il.asp?pid=110

And I think they have a blue and yellow face paint that's just about spot on for the Titans colours!
    http://www.thepartypeople.com.au/pro...ail.asp?pid=92

I'll probably have a shop around before ordering online though, can probably pick up cheaper, or at least without postage!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I probably won't do it this week, but i'm hoping to get a little... colourful for some of the home matches!
    Coloured hairspray could be a fun addition http://www.thepartypeople.com.au/pro...il.asp?pid=110

And I think they have a blue and yellow face paint that's just about spot on for the Titans colours!
    http://www.thepartypeople.com.au/pro...ail.asp?pid=92

I'll probably have a shop around before ordering online though, can probably pick up cheaper, or at least without postage!
    Oh now we are talking. I'm shopping around for a couple special things, might not have 'em ready for a few rounds, but that's just something to work towards.

Looking forward to seeing what people come along with. Should be a beautiful kaledioscope of blue, gold and white!

The colours on those links, blue and gold, look to be spot on.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Okay, since no one has started a Rd 2: Titans vs Sharks thread here in The Legion Forums yet, and since it won't let me do so, I have to ask this question in this thread instead. So, here goes:

Are there any plans in place for The Legion to all be sitting together in one of the General Admission areas for the Sharks game? I think it would be great for us all to make a showing and let everyone know who we are! I imagine DIEHARD would have his big flag there, which would be fairly easy for everyone to spot and know where to head to so we are all together. So what's the story folks? Are we going to make ourselves known?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpak View Post
    Okay, since no one has started a Rd 2: Titans vs Sharks thread here in The Legion Forums yet, and since it won't let me do so, I have to ask this question in this thread instead. So, here goes:

Are there any plans in place for The Legion to all be sitting together in one of the General Admission areas for the Sharks game? I think it would be great for us all to make a showing and let everyone know who we are! I imagine DIEHARD would have his big flag there, which would be fairly easy for everyone to spot and know where to head to so we are all together. So what's the story folks? Are we going to make ourselves known?
    Round 2 will be the first run for the Legion, the plan as i know it is that THE LEGION will be found underneath the scoreboard in the GA area.

DeeGan and DIEHARD will provide more information in the relevant thread

I taped this historic clash so I can relive it on my video player whenever

Quite a few handling errors but you gotta expect a few in round one
    Good game by both teams. Chris Walker on fire with the boot and with a try.
    Pity he ended up with broken thumb .
    That Rogers kick chase was good to see even though the ball was fumbled.
    All in all a good game of football