Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Titan Tickets On Sale For The Public

Titans tickets on sale for the public
    GOLD COAST BULLETIN
    30Jan07

EIGHT years of blood, sweat and tears will come to fruition tomorrow when tickets go on sale for the Gold Coast Titans' historic opening-round blockbuster against St George Illawarra.

Tickets for the round-one NRL clash at Suncorp Stadium had previously been made available only to Titans members, but will be released to the general public for the first time from 9am tomorrow.

The match, to be played on Sunday, March 18, will mark the first time a Gold Coast rugby league team has contested a competition fixture since the Gold Coast Chargers lost to Cronulla 20-18 at Carrara Stadium in August, 1998.

The Chargers were axed by the Australian Rugby League at the end of the 1998 season.

The Titans elected to move the clash against the Dragons to the 52,000-seat Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane rather than play it at their home base of Gold Coast Stadium, (formerly Carrara Stadium), which has a capacity of only 17,000.

Tickets for the match will be sold through Ticketek, with adult prices ranging from $25 through to $43 for gold tickets and $12-25 for kids aged between five and 12.

Free transport to Brisbane from the Gold Coast is included with every ticket purchased.

Tickets are also on sale for the Titans' final pre-season trial match against Penrith at Gold Coast Stadium, which is set to feature a full-strength Gold Coast line-up.

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Luckily I already have mine.

QLD Cup Titan

Question- what area of the Stadium are the TRUE BELEIVERS sitting? I don't want to get stuck with a whole stack of Dragon fans around me..Hate to see people crying and bluddering that's why!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Diehard
    Question- what area of the Stadium are the TRUE BELEIVERS sitting? I don't want to get stuck with a whole stack of Dragon fans around me..Hate to see people crying and bluddering that's why!

You want the western side of the stadium.
    http://premier.ticketek.com.au/dbimages/sfx15324.gif

Not only the home side, but also during day games, the sun shines straight into the eyes of the people in the eastern stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Diehard
    The Legion is in the process of sorting.

Please be patient, ideally, we would love to be all together.

Cheers,

Thumbs up

Got mine on the Western side S303. Yipee! :rotflmao:

I recommend true Titans and Queensland rugby league fans waste NO time in getting tickets.

I'd be very sad to see real fans lose out and have to miss out to band wagoners attracted by an event.

So please mate sure you get there! At the moment there are currently plenty of tickets left in all areas.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Talking

Wooo Wooo got my tix and a slice of history

Not only the home side, but also during day games, the sun shines straight into the eyes of the people in the eastern stand.
    I'll bring sunglasses.

For my OUTSTANDING seats.

I have to go to Brisbane to get my tickets (A 2hr train trip there, 2hr's back), so I might not even be able to get tickets

I got my tickets wooooo hooooooo

Bring on 2007

Quote Originally Posted by titansroostersfan
    I got my tickets wooooo hooooooo

Bring on 2007
    :win: :win: well done

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Family tickets - directly behind the goal posts at the Southern End in Row 3. That'll do me just nicely. I'm like a kid in a candy shop - I can't wait! Yee-hah.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose
    Family tickets - directly behind the goal posts at the Southern End in Row 3. That'll do me just nicely. I'm like a kid in a candy shop - I can't wait! Yee-hah.
    See ya there mate! :guit:
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Hey, guys, just to confrim... purchasing tickets (for suncorp stadium games) allows you to travel free on the train, right?