Junior Titan

Default not happy, be original colours hey!!!!

Are there any origanal people left in queensland? I'm an eels supporter and although im pleased gold coast ( or should i say blue and gold coast) got in and make 16 teams, how many blue and gold teams do there need to be :confused: especially since one of your next door neighbours, north queensland are the same plus the mighty eels. Instead of using a poll to select a name or jersey design, how about one to select your colours, not somebody elses colours????????

They have got to have Gold, because there the Gold Coast. and blue is like the ocean, i think mabye the blue should be very dark, like Carlton. Because the ocean isnt light blue.

hehe allways happy when the Eels get upset im sure they can make the jersey look a lot diff to the Eels one

I liked the Dolphins colours - Aqua, Orange and White.

Trent.. many teams can have the same colours.. just the designs are going to have to be different.. anyway they will be different

Eels- Royal Blue and Gold
    Cowboys- Navy Blue, Yellow and White
    Titans- Aqua Blue and Gold

See they are all different variations.. therefore I reckon good on them all for that... I would be surprised if they didn't have an alternate jersey though for when they play these teams... it was hard enough distiguishing Wests Tigers and Cowboys the other weeks and they weren't the same colour..

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

it's blue for sky, orange for the sun, and white/gold for the sand... summing up the gold coast perfectly.

parramatta's "gold" is really a yellow anyway. none of the jerseys look too similar imo.

Trent, you will find that majority of the major colours(that are presentable) are taken in the nrl. I mean, i wouldnt want to be a supporter of a new franchise wearing pink. What are the GC supposed to do?

Colours taken in the nrl.

Green
    Red
    Blue
    Black
    Yellow
    White
    Purple
    Grey
    Maroon

Its a situation in which the GC are not the only franchise to do this.

Newcastle stole the roosters red, white and blue when they first enterted.
    Warriors Stole the Panthers Black.
    Ect ect

Like i said, would a supporter support a new franchise if they came in with a pink jersey?

It is bound to happen with any franchise, the GC had no choice.

I think their jersey designs are quite good actually. They look nothing like Parramatta or North Queensland.
    Iosia Soliola

Debut: Round 1, 2005 vs South Sydney
    First Grade Games: 40
    Career First Grade Try's: 14
    Career First Grade Points: 56
    International Caps: 5 tests for New Zealand
    International Try's: 4
    International Points: 16

The Iosia Soliola Hitlist: Ashley Harrison, Paul Gallen, Beau Scott, Joel Reddy, Tame Tupou, Awen Guttenbeil, Ben Hannant, Chris Armit, Adam Dykes, Greg Inglis, Justin Poore, Stuart Fieldon, Nathan Hindmarsh

Besides the colours taken are synonomous with the coast anyway. Most rep teams I have played in\against have had similar colours.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Quote Originally Posted by trent
    Are there any origanal people left in queensland? I'm an eels supporter and although im pleased gold coast ( or should i say blue and gold coast) got in and make 16 teams, how many blue and gold teams do there need to be :confused: especially since one of your next door neighbours, north queensland are the same plus the mighty eels. Instead of using a poll to select a name or jersey design, how about one to select your colours, not somebody elses colours????????
    I would suggest there is a fair spread of colours in the NRL. Compare that with the ESL where seven clubs include red in their jersey.

The only unique colour the Titans could have gone for is brown.

Though a follower of the old chocaolate soldiers would have had something to say about that!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

im glad they havent got red and green , now they r some damn good colours there for a league team hehehehehe

robrabbitoh j-rabbit , john sutton

Junior Titan

i say leave the jerseys clolours like it is.. Perfect

the GC blue is lighter than 'parra' blue, and the jersey design will be different
    CENTRAL COAST BEARS ASAP
    North Sydney Bears Official site
    http://www.northsydneybears.com.au
    The best place for bear news
    http://www.redandblackzone.com
    The best place for bear opinion and rants
    Bearsfandave's NEW AND IMPROVED
    http://www.mightybears.com/

Again, we are not going to pleae the entire Rugby League community. The following snippet from our website sums it up perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Titans website
    The logo is inspired by the spirit of the modern day TITAN. Simple clean lines - modern but striking ? are reflected in the TITAN logo. Use of an international trend of colour blocking, graded effects and simplistic modern silhouettes gives it a cutting edge feel.

The colours encompass the heritage of the Gold Coast with use of sea (blue) sun (yellow) and sand (fawn) as well as bronze for the armour, grey for the steel swords and black represents a rock solid foundation and strength.

The combination of the two swords positioned behind the name and the helmet and armour add a disposition of strength to the logo.

Burns said, ?We wanted to ensure the colours represented the Gold Coast and that the logo, when lined up against the other 15 clubs in the NRL, is worthy of inclusion amongst what are some of the best and most successful brands in Australian sport.?

Titan CEO

the eels jersey is prodominately yellow with blue..(and visa versa for the away) the GC jersey is more of a mix of colours instead of prodominately yellow.