Junior Titan

Default Jetstar Prices For Season Ticket Holders Living Interstate

Hello All NSW Titans,
    As a season ticket holder in sydney I will be doing my best to travel to every home game. Now thanks to the NRL they only plan 5 weeks in advance when teams play I have to book airfares when they are expensive.

I have sent a few emails to the titans (With No Reply) suggesting that season ticket holders should get a special deal and set prices on airfares to the gold coast on home game weekends etc.. Is there any other out of state season ticket holders around?????

Post your opinions.

Go the Titans
    Last edited by Sydney Titan; 27-01-07 at 11:17 AM.

It would be good if the Titans could arrange a deal, however your fight should be with the NRL. I personally dislike the lack of time before games to plan work/other committments etc.

The NRL say they do this to get the better games on at the best times however shouldn't all games be treated with the same importance?
    Last edited by Queenslander; 27-01-07 at 10:21 AM.

Junior Titan

The fight is with channel 9 and the NRL, they are so far behind the AFL as they do there whole schedule for the whole year and have a look at the crowds they get..

The AFL give every team so many friday,saturday and sunday games and as a whole is better for fans as some fans can only watch there team on certain days. Who would want to go see there team every friday night in the NRL if your team is going well. As Channel 9 picks the best game of the week to have on Friday night.

If your team plays a even spread of Friday night Saturday and Sunday(and Monday night games now) games it gives every fan a chance to see there
    team.

The NRL should be poaching people from AFL and get this game better than what it is...

Cool

Hey Sydney,
    I talked to Chris Knell in the office last week and was told that the Titans are meeting with Jet Star in the next week or so to finalise details on the airfare discounts.
    See you at the game.

Junior Titan

Thanks Fan in Newy, Sounds very good hopefully. I still would like to know if the NRL has ever considered doing what the AFL do with their draw, as with people now working weekends etc these days it would be nice to know how many games you could get to and see if it's worth getting a season ticket. It could be a solution of getting more people of becoming members

I agree we could take a leaf from the AFL book.
    In all honesty, if you're a bunnies fan, do you really want to watch Broncos v Melbourne? Or do you want to see your own team play. Spread the tv love, and give us a set timetable!

Always worth keeping an eye out for happy hour specials on virgin aswell. They can be good on short notice.

Junior Titan

Yeah I am always looking on Virgin and Jetstar but it would be nice to have the flights and times etc planned atleast a week before at a reasonable price as you don't want to be hoping for cheap flights at last minute everytime.

As Jetstar is the Major Sponsor of the Mighty Titans I am hoping they can look after their season ticket holders and come up with a decent deal in next few weeks as said in earlier post they are meeting with Jetstar very soon

Junior Titan

Gday All,
    Is there any update on this topic with only 2 weeks to go to the Round 1 clash I would like to know some info. Any info would be good either positive or negative

More news hopefuly closer to the game.

Cheers,

Junior Titan

Lucky I have flights booked for 1st 2 games then.