Thread: Weird Dreams.

Titan Club Captain

Default Weird Dreams.

What are some weird dreams you've had?

Well last night I had a dream I was going to a Bulldogs game at Telstra Stadium, but I never got there cos I was like "we'll never get there in time" and there was like 2 hours to go before the game started LOL.

I had a dream the other night that OMG my good friend turned emo!! ew that was a nightmare!!

And I once had a dream..I was at school..and randomly..Sonny Bill was there..and he had munted teeth. Omg that was horrible LOL, then he started chasing me. :!:

What are some weird dreams you've had?
    This thread is asking for trouble! :naughty:
    I've had dreams of crocodiles that can stand up chasing me, plenty of car accident dreams, and heaps of dreams where your in a fight but your arms are moving so slow and you can't punch properly!
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Titan Club Captain

Lol..I've had heaps more weird dreams lol..I just can never remember them.

Titan First Grade Regular

i had a dream that i was at a friends house for a party and Darren Lockyer came in and asked me to play for the Kangaroos, and then Sterling Mortlock came in and asked me to play for the wallabies, and all my friends who are mad Union fans, were all 'PLAY FOR THE WALLABIES OR I'LL HATE YOU' and stuff, and i said 'i kind of want to play for the Kangaroos' and walked out with Locky, but then, the next day we were playing against the Kiwis, and all my friends were playing for them and were all 'We told you to play for the wallabies, we're going to snap yu now' and then i woke up.
    [

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star
    i had a dream that i was at a friends house for a party and Darren Lockyer came in and asked me to play for the Kangaroos, and then Sterling Mortlock came in and asked me to play for the wallabies, and all my friends who are mad Union fans, were all 'PLAY FOR THE WALLABIES OR I'LL HATE YOU' and stuff, and i said 'i kind of want to play for the Kangaroos' and walked out with Locky, but then, the next day we were playing against the Kiwis, and all my friends were playing for them and were all 'We told you to play for the wallabies, we're going to snap yu now' and then i woke up.
    LMFAO!! thats gold!! :lol!:

Titan First Grade Squad BrisbaneBroncosRule's Avatar

I dont remember my dreams

I LOVE MICHEL

Funny, I had a dream Steve Irwin was teaching me to wrestle crocs last night.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star
    Hahaha that's a good one. Glad you stayed loyal to our game, even in your dreams.

I'd be very worried if I had a dream and accepted to play for the Wallabies, Id be asking some big questions of myself!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan Club Captain

One night I was watching the green mile..then i fell asleep..and had a dream i was getting the death sentence, and i don't even know what I did. So I was thinking about all the things I wouldnt be able to do, and all I could think about was all the sports I couldnt watch ever again

I never have dreams, hence I get a good night sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny-Skill
    I never have dreams, hence I get a good night sleep
    :!: Liar Liar Pants on fire...You dream of all us girls on here

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

I had a weird dream once .. all i could remember is that it had the Morris twins, Brett & Josh in it ..