View Poll Results: Should we come up with a Turner chant

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 65.63%
  • No

11 34.38%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thats Gold Ryan! Not exactly "family friendly" but great effort!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Heres a simple one.
    It's not effect for a chant, but the words were too easy to change.........

I spose it's worth a giggle, but thats about it..............
    ROFLMAO!!

You legend! Its only January but I can't see much topping that for my personal favourite post of the year!

When I come on this arvo and saw this thread, that was the first song that came to mind, but I couldn't come up with anything, you my friend, have cracked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    ROFLMAO!!

You legend! Its only January but I can't see much topping that for my personal favourite post of the year!

When I come on this arvo and saw this thread, that was the first song that came to mind, but I couldn't come up with anything, you my friend, have cracked!
    Cheers, thanks guys
    I just think that the 'Turn around' part of the lyric is ironic, so I had to use that song!
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Email it to the footy show, one of Matty John's alter-egos would eat that stuff up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Heres a genuine contender for a chant:

"Whats my Team?"

By STeve Turner.....

And another thing I've been wondering lately,
    Has anyone signed me to a Rugby League team,
    Now the stage is set for the best trial game yet, you'll see
    You will hear me from the sideline when I scream,
    Whats' my team,
    Whats' my team,
    Whats' my team,
    Whats' my
    Whats' my
    Whats' my Whats' my team?
    Last edited by Ryan; 25-01-07 at 09:31 PM.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Titan Club Captain

Heres a simple one.

LMFAO!! gold gold gold!! they should deadset make that into a song..and like have him in the video clip like being a sad sack..

GOLD

Ryan... you could seriously get a job doing cheers at the +18 after parties for the Titans... those are pure gold... I love Total Eclipse of the heart reworded, total genius...

Personally, I would rather give my time and energy to cheering on our boys - not a guy who turned his back on the club.

I understand the tounge-in-cheek chant and why some would want to get stuck in, again, I just couldn't be bothered with the guy whether it be in a positive or negative fashion.

Not to be a kill-joy, if it happens, I will cheer on the Titans brigade

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Personally, I would rather give my time and energy to cheering on our boys - not a guy who turned his back on the club.

I understand the tounge-in-cheek chant and why some would want to get stuck in, again, I just couldn't be bothered with the guy whether it be in a positive or negative fashion.

Not to be a kill-joy, if it happens, I will cheer on the Titans brigade
    Agree with deegan,not to be a wet blanket (if others wanna chant turner no prob with me) but the best way to treat the little b***h is to totally ignore him..if we chant him it would show melbourne supporters the situation has got to us. :dizzy:

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS
    Agree with deegan,not to be a wet blanket (if others wanna chant turner no prob with me) but the best way to treat the little b***h is to totally ignore him..if we chant him it would show melbourne supporters the situation has got to us. :dizzy:
    I can see where you's are coming from. I spose it depends which way you look at it. I thought the Titans players would get a kick out of hearing the crowd put a bit of crap on Turner. We wouldn't have to expell too much energy on it. If we just chanted the words "What's My Team" a few times, I'm sure Turner and the boys would get the hint. It's just a bit of fun to keep the crowd reved up I spoze, nothing too serious.

I can see where you's are coming from. I spose it depends which way you look at it. I thought the Titans players would get a kick out of hearing the crowd put a bit of crap on Turner. We wouldn't have to expell too much energy on it. If we just chanted the words "What's My Team" a few times, I'm sure Turner and the boys would get the hint. It's just a bit of fun to keep the crowd reved up I spoze, nothing too serious.
    I think the team would get a much bigger kick out of hearing the Titans faithful chanting their names personally The majority I have talked too after the incident have well and truly forgotten about the "fiasco". In fact, I would go as far to say it didn't really bother any of the top 25 who have been hellbent on training the house down to secure a spot in the top 17

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    I think the team would get a much bigger kick out of hearing the Titans faithful chanting their names personally The majority I have talked too after the incident have well and truly forgotten about the "fiasco". In fact, I would go as far to say it didn't really bother any of the top 25 who have been hellbent on training the house down to secure a spot in the top 17
    Sorry to dissapoint you,but....
    Storm expecting fired up Titans

Melbourne Storm wing Steve Turner can expect to cop some rough treatment if he plays against Gold Coast Titans in a National Rugby League trial next month.

Gold Coast co-captain Scott Prince hinted today the Titans planned to even the score with the rebel wing.

"The Storm and the Titans have formed a rivalry already and I'm sure if Steve Turner plays he'll be copping a bit," Prince said.
    eace:

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS
    Sorry to dissapoint you,but....
    Storm expecting fired up Titans

Melbourne Storm wing Steve Turner can expect to cop some rough treatment if he plays against Gold Coast Titans in a National Rugby League trial next month.

Gold Coast co-captain Scott Prince hinted today the Titans planned to even the score with the rebel wing.

"The Storm and the Titans have formed a rivalry already and I'm sure if Steve Turner plays he'll be copping a bit," Prince said.
    eace:
    Disappoint me? :dizzy:

The quote from our co-captain helps sell tickets to our first trial - nothing more. Steve Turner never trained with the club, there is not attachment to the team barring he turned his back on the club. Yes, it cut deep for the fans and admin, though trust me, the players are professionals and have moved on.

We won't be all too worried about their winger - we will be concentrating on gelling as a team forming combinations before the season kicks off.

Whatever...

Heres a simple one.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And we have a winner

Ryan...the post of the year