Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    And Ben Hornby was picked at half back over Johnothan Thurston .. Your point?
    That he has done something in the past 2-3 years.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    Ben Hornby was in the squad and selected as part of a rotation policy (because he was the backup halfback in the squad), Trent Waterhouse had a good season a few years back and has been making rep teams and squads ever since on that little bit of reputation he got. 2 completely different matters.....
    My point was that just because he was selected in a team doesn't mean he's the best option. Just like Waterhouse's selection in the PM's 11 doesn't mean squat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

My point was that just because he was selected in a team doesn't mean he's the best option. Just like Waterhouse's selection in the PM's 11 doesn't mean squat.
    It should've been Tonguey!
    [

Junior Titan

I'm glad to see Anthony Minichiello back in the squad

Quote Originally Posted by kylie
    I'm glad to see Anthony Minichiello back in the squad
    Yeah. Hopefully the sky blue jumper is some consolation to the fact a Queenslander is now the owner of his Aussie number 1.

Why are you all even arguing about this squad... as has been said all morning on radio and this afternoon on Radio and TV, all this really is for is a get toegther with Murray and some players so they can get to know each other better.

No one in this squad is guaranteed a place in the starting 17, Colin Love said that this morning on Radio... Murray just wants to build team spirit...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Why are you all even arguing about this squad... as has been said all morning on radio and this afternoon on Radio and TV, all this really is for is a get toegther with Murray and some players so they can get to know each other better.

No one in this squad is guaranteed a place in the starting 17, Colin Love said that this morning on Radio... Murray just wants to build team spirit...
    It'll be funny if none of them make it.
    [

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Parra Petty
    Where's Jarred Hayne?

Eric Grothe is one of my favourite wingers, but even I must admit that Hayne out performed Guru all season in 2006.

Parra Petty
    I know where Hayne is - he has been invited to the annual NRL Rookie Camp on Sunday -no need to panic, fellow Eels supporters!

Parra Petty

Quote Originally Posted by Parra Petty
    I know where Hayne is - he has been invited to the annual NRL Rookie Camp on Sunday -no need to panic, fellow Eels supporters!

Parra Petty
    Yeah Dennis 'the Emporor ' Fitzgerald aka. Parramatta CEO, was on radio this morning saying something like that, but he wasn't sure... he said lots of stuff passes over his desk, but as long as it didn't affect training, he was happy to sign it... which is a nice policy I guess... LOL... :satan:

Good luck to Jarrad, I know he will for sure be up for selection for the 17 later in the season if he can continue his 2006 form...

Junior Titan

Yeah. Hopefully the sky blue jumper is some consolation to the fact a Queenslander is now the owner of his Aussie number 1.

Well not 4 long anthony will soon get his number 1 aussie jersey back

So anyway I was in Bondi grabbing a latte on the weekend with a friend who was a bit down on their luck and needed a chat. I recommended they consult a grief counsellor. Turns out they were all busy. Apparantly, NSW really are in preparations for State of Origin! :rotflmao:

QUEENSLANDER 3 - ZIP BABY!

Good to see Maitua in the squad. He is my pick for an Origin standout this year