Thread: Embarassed

Titan CEO

Default Embarassed

tell us about some of your most embarassing moments, but try and keep them clean .

Back when i was in year 9 at school...i was late for an exam....so i was rushing into the school gates and up this set of 12 or so stairs...i was rushing so fast that i tripped and grazed my knee on the stairs in front of a group of girls, yes they burst out laughing.... :o :o ...i felt like a knob...lol but it got worse, i got up and shook it off and went to my class and found out that the exam was the next day and i had read my timetable wrong \

c'mon share yours!
    Last edited by super cronk; 31-10-05 at 12:25 AM.

My life is merely a series of embarrassing moments linked together by boring ones.

I'll have a think about some highlights and get back to you.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I have loads, but this one was cool

We were at the Wally Lewis Celebrity Challange at Seagulls Stadium, and there was a few of us.

It was my turn to go get beers ect, so off i go down the packed stands and get 3 beers and 2 pies with sauce, which was a little hard to carry with a belly full of grog.

As i was walking back up the stands, the punters sittings on the stairs started jeering at me, telling me to sit down and get out of the way. Well i have always been a hot head, so i started giving it straight back, and a yelling match between me and some bloke in my way got all the crowds attention.

It simmered down and i continued my climb up the stairs, and slipped, falling straight back over the bloke i was arguing with, and continued down the long flight of stairs rolling end over end.

As i stood up the whole crowd was pointing laughing and i was covered with beer and had the 2 pies stuck on my chest like titties

A week later my cousing and i were talking bout the game and he asked "Did you see that fool fall down those stairs with those pies?" :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster

We were at the Wally Lewis Celebrity Challange at Seagulls Stadium, and there was a few of us.

It was my turn to go get beers ect, so off i go down the packed stands and get 3 beers and 2 pies with sauce, which was a little hard to carry with a belly full of grog.

As i was walking back up the stands, the punters sittings on the stairs started jeering at me, telling me to sit down and get out of the way. Well i have always been a hot head, so i started giving it straight back, and a yelling match between me and some bloke in my way got all the crowds attention.

It simmered down and i continued my climb up the stairs, and slipped, falling straight back over the bloke i was arguing with, and continued down the long flight of stairs rolling end over end.

As i stood up the whole crowd was pointing laughing and i was covered with beer and had the 2 pies stuck on my chest like titties

A week later my cousing and i were talking bout the game and he asked "Did you see that fool fall down those stairs with those pies?" :eek:
    Hehe that is really unlucky

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster

That sounds like something out of a movie, thats hilarious

Titan First Grade Regular Titans#1's Avatar

Well Coaster, I think the guy tripped you (and that should be the story you stick to!) lol

Coaster - thats awesome!!!! I was there that day - pity I didnt get to see it!

AS for embarassing moments cant really think of any cause I tend not to get embarrases over stuff.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Default Man 'glued to the dunny'

Quote Originally Posted by www.news.com.au
    US hardware chain Home Depot is in a sticky situation, defending a lawsuit from a man who claims its Louisville store ignored his cries for help after he was glued to a toilet seat.

Bob Dougherty, 57, said he was stuck to a toilet seat on which somebody smeared glue on October 30, 2003, and felt "tremendous panic" when he realised he could not get up.
    "They [store staff] just let me rot," he said.

A store employee who heard him calling for help informed the head clerk via radio, but the head clerk "believed it to be a hoax", the lawsuit said.

Paramedics unbolted the toilet seat and, while wheeling a "frightened and humiliated" Mr Dougherty out of the store, he passed out.
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-13762,00.html
    I just read this and i knew it had to be posted here

Poor Bugger!!!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....