Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nrl 2006

Default Nrl 2006

WHO IS GOING TO WIN THE COMP NEXT YEAR??who do rekon i think it is going to be a hard one to tip!I think the dogs might go close for some reason and parramatta and cowboys

It will be a broncos v cowboys final with the broncos winning and the man of the match will be Shane Webcke who i would expect be playing his final nrl game

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Well I shall say Broncos -
    1. New attitude
    2. Lots of changes being made - good changes
    3. I expect them to have a much better off season and much better preperation, with a lot of guys getting a go
    4. Well they're my team
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Titans_Fanatic, you would be right in saying that.. the Doggies will go close this year...
    We have so much new and exciting talent coming up the ranks that it is really going to be a special year for us.. ... and hopefully another premiership...

Other teams I think are going to be contenders: Wests Tigers, North Queensland, St George Illawarra, Brisbane and the Knights...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Titans_Fanatic, you would be right in saying that.. the Doggies will go close this year...
    We have so much new and exciting talent coming up the ranks that it is really going to be a special year for us.. ... and hopefully another premiership...

Other teams I think are going to be contenders: Wests Tigers, North Queensland, St George Illawarra, Brisbane and the Knights...

Bulldog_titan311 are going to be going for the titans when they come in the comp

Yeah, of course... them and the Doggies... they will be equal.... no denying that, my 1st and second teams...

So I will go for the Titans against everyone except the Doggies.... ... same as many ppl on this forum will, especially the Dragons supporters..

What about you, is it the same or are you going to support the Titans against everyone...

Titan CEO

very hard to tell at this point....i think bulldogs, roosters, parra and dragons will be very strong next year and no doubt they will be contesting a spot for the GF.

Also i think storm will do better then everyone thinks..the broncos will up there as will cowboys and the tigers....so what im basically saying is....anyone could win it!

i want storm to...but i know it will be hard with a new halfback with little experince. i want broncos to win if the storm dont.

*is this ok parranoira or arent i allowed to post that ethier?
    Last edited by super cronk; 30-10-05 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Yeah, of course... them and the Doggies... they will be equal.... no denying that, my 1st and second teams...

So I will go for the Titans against everyone except the Doggies.... ... same as many ppl on this forum will, especially the Dragons supporters..

What about you, is it the same or are you going to support the Titans against everyone...

IM going for titans against everyone i sorta like alot of teams but never found one

Quote Originally Posted by titans_fanatic
    IM going for titans against everyone i sorta like alot of teams but never found one
    Same, Titans will be my first team in 2007. Tigers and Cowboys my 2nd teams.

I think the Dragons can go that extra step in 2006 and win it. Them or Parramatta. It is amazing how biast everyone is

Titan First Grade Squad The Original Idiot's Avatar

The Storm will win thanks to Cronk and Inglis, and no thanks to the props.
    Sig deleted. Please refer to the member guidelines for allowable sig sizes.

Default BRONCOS to WIN GF

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    It will be a broncos v cowboys final with the broncos winning and the man of the match will be Shane Webcke who i would expect be playing his final nrl game
    i second that!!!

Sharks and Dragons grand final.

Warriors for spoon

Broncos for minor premiership.
    Steve Rogers- A True Immortal!

My heart says Sharks but my head thinks either Dragons, Eels, Knights or Roosters.

Junior Titan

Default not sharks

sharks wil strugle theyve lost to many key players and every year they chock
    [IMG]