Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

I am a Sydney FC fan too Bondititan

Glad to see we made it after all that... lousy Talay getting sent off, he should have been more careful.. now he's sitting out a match...

But I reckon both QLD and in particular Newcastle can be proud of the progress they made after their mid season struggles. Under Frank Farina QLD look like a more complete and stable team... whilst Newcastle under Van Egmond have gone superb... so well in fact they are the dark horses to take out this comp.

I would be worried if I was Melbourne, the wheels are starting to fall off that cart and I think it's the Jets who are stealing them...

Should be a great finals series, here's hoping we play Adelaide first... I'd rather that as Newcastle will be very tough to beat at home.

Junior Titan

yeah your right queensland had a great final half to there season though
    sydney has been consistent the hole year i hope they play in newy as it would be easier for me to travel
    i'm a giant charging waves while the seagulls fly by

Woot! Go Sydney FC!!