View Poll Results: Skilled Park to accommodate Origin or Tests?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 50.00%
  • No

5 35.71%
  • Undecided

2 14.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    So the name is Robina? Not Skilled park?
    Im confused.
    Skilled Park is the Titans stadium and Skilled Stadium is some afl place in victoria.

I wouldn't mind seeing some World Cup matches played there

They will never get an origin match, unless one day the stadium gets an upgrade to a 40000+ capacity, then they 'might' get one.

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty
    If Origin is played at Robina, I'll walk to Yass backwards... (I think I made that bet somewhere before )
    I believe it was Quenbeyan
    [

i've herd Qld want to play a few games at Robina next year,

GO THE ROAR !!!! :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Junior Titan Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan's Avatar

Dariy Farmers needs to be trialed for an international in my opinion... If they're only getting 25000-30000 in Sydney i'd make it a challenge we can do up here in North QLD to beat that. We can fit over 31000 into dairy farmers, we've done it before in around 1999-2001 for a broncos-cowboys match somewhere.. if we could do that back then, Dairy Farmers has only been extended, my guess is we would have the interest and support to once again breach our capacity and host an international.

After we're given one, then think about Skilled Park!

GO COWBOYS, TITANS, BUNNIES AND MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan
    Dariy Farmers needs to be trialed for an international in my opinion... If they're only getting 25000-30000 in Sydney i'd make it a challenge we can do up here in North QLD to beat that. We can fit over 31000 into dairy farmers, we've done it before in around 1999-2001 for a broncos-cowboys match somewhere.. if we could do that back then, Dairy Farmers has only been extended, my guess is we would have the interest and support to once again breach our capacity and host an international.

Plus it sold out in 2004 final .

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys_Rabbit_Fan

I hope a Kangaroos game gets taken up to NQ during the World Cup, there is no doubt it will be a sellout, even if it is against a minnow. Aus vs PNG at Dairy Farmers would be great