Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default NRL: Souths release Brett Kearney

NRL: Souths release Brett Kearney

Young utility Brett Kearney has been released from the final year of his contract and rumour has it Shane Elford is looking to get out of his deal with the club and remain with the Wests Tigers.

Paul Gallen is being linked to the club also.

DeeGan

Bunnies are looking good for 2006.

They have Merritt back as well, a player I rate highly.

Releasing Kearney isn't much of a suprise.

GO BUNNIESSS!!!!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Elfords showing a bit of common sense, no one wants to go from Premier to Wooden Spooner.

Quote Originally Posted by PARANoIR
    Elfords showing a bit of common sense, no one wants to go from Premier to Wooden Spooner.
    Souths aren't wooden spooners.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I think Souths will do very well next year.

Titan First Grade Squad The Original Idiot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    Souths aren't wooden spooners.
    Close enough. They're as good as wooden spooners.
    Sig deleted. Please refer to the member guidelines for allowable sig sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Idoit
    Close enough. They're as good as wooden spooners.

I am going to put a tenner on them winning the spoon again. Im not sure they will get it but they should opffer sdome good odds and if they get some injuries they havent the depth to cover.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

if elford turns his back on the bunnies after signing with them i hope the tigers have a massive fall from grace and the bunnies finish ahead of em.

Elford wont get out if he does hes a mongeral go the bunnies for 06

Gallen would be a fantastic signing for the Bunnies, but I hope its just a rumour, I want him to stay with us

Junior Titan

Default souths will be at the bottom again...

they may not be wooden spooners but lets face it they will be close.... (this will stir a few up)

you people clearly didnt see there last few games they will go close to making the 8 IMO

Good luck to souths but they aint going nowhere im afraid, there a clubs that will always do well and there are clubs that always underperform and souths are one of those clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    Good luck to souths but they aint going nowhere im afraid, there a clubs that will always do well and there are clubs that always underperform and souths are one of those clubs.

There are clubs that will always do well?? are you joking me you tell me a club that has one 20 premerships! They resisted the idea of merging they fought it and now they are back in the comp it is very hard to start a team from nothing we are lucky because there arnt many clubs in queensland.So players want to come to us.

Roosters a while back were doing so baddly they were giving tickets away at maccas getting 4000 3000 2000 and even 1000 crowds to some games yet then they make 3 grandfinals in a row .

manly came from second last to in the top eight this year even though they* started the season alot better then they ended itover all it was a good outcome for them.

What about the panthers around the bottom of the table for ages then they won a premership.

clubs go through good stages and bad stages souths are coming out of a bad stage at the moment but when they hit a good stage bamm they willl have the biggest crowd averages in the comp.

I cant wait for 2007 and i can hate all clubs each week and cheer on my titans its getting closer and closer!!
    Last edited by titans_fanatic; 30-10-05 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by titans_fanatic
    There are clubs that will always do well?? are you joking me you tell me a club that has one 20 premerships! They resisted the idea of merging they fought it and now they are back in the comp it is very hard to start a team from nothing we are lucky because there arnt many clubs in queensland.So players want to come to us.

Roosters a while back were doing so baddly they were giving tickets away at maccas getting 4000 3000 2000 and even 1000 crowds to some games yet then they make 3 grandfinals in a row .

manly came from second last to in the top eight this year even though they* started the season alot better then they ended itover all it was a good outcome for them.

What about the panthers around the bottom of the table for ages then they won a premership.

clubs go through good stages and bad stages souths are coming out of a bad stage at the moment but when they hit a good stage bamm they willl have the biggest crowd averages in the comp.

I cant wait for 2007 and i can hate all clubs each week and cheer on my titans its getting closer and closer!!
    Well said. You can't expect a club to be on the bottom forever!