Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

I was at this game today, was anyone else? I was sitting about 10 metres away from these 3 drunk blokes with KFC bucket hats. They were starting and controlling all the chants. It was the best day of cricket I have been to, ever! We were right on fine-leg so we would chat to the bowlers (Bracken mostly) and when Bracken was walking back to fine leg after taking 2 wickets in a row, I got everyone on the boundary to do the 'bow'. Just got back then

QLD Cup Titan

I was there for the last two days & i must say that as well as Warne, Hayden & Ponting's heroics yesterday, Bracken & Lee's bowling was sensational as well as the Aussies catching. It was also great to see a fellow Ipswichian Watson grab a wicket although his injury later put a dampener on the victory.

I feel for Watson - he wasnt really needed in the first inns so why would Ponmting bowl him? McGrath and Warne looked after the Windies well enough. Despite Chanderpaul's LBW not really being close to out I have no problem with Umpires giving those decisions if the Batsmen refuses to use his bat. Not offer ing a shot should negate any benefit of doubt, I actually (as a batsmen myself) believe not offering a shot should throw the benefit of doubt to the bowler.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

QLD Cup Titan

I'm a believer that they are given a bat for a reason & if they don't use it they deserve everything they get.