Thumbs up ROUND 1 Broncos vs Cowboys Ticket Release

I found this on the Broncos site. I assume Titans tickets will be released at the same time. It's going to be a mad scramble for both games.

Match tickets for the Ergon Energy Brisbane Broncos go on sale at 9am Tuesday 21 February, 2006. Tickets for all 12 Broncos home matches at Suncorp Stadium will be released for sale on this date.

Tickets are available through all Ticketek outlets, as follows:

* call centre: ph 132-849
    * internet: www.ticketek.com.au
    * all Ticketek agencies including the Allan Langer merchandise
    Store, Broncos Leagues Club, Fulcher Road. A full list of agency locations is available by clicking here http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/Outlets/agency.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan
    I found this on the Broncos site. I assume Titans tickets will be released at the same time. It's going to be a mad scramble for both games.

Match tickets for the Ergon Energy Brisbane Broncos go on sale at 9am Tuesday 21 February, 2006. Tickets for all 12 Broncos home matches at Suncorp Stadium will be released for sale on this date.

Tickets are available through all Ticketek outlets, as follows:

* call centre: ph 132-849
    * internet: www.ticketek.com.au
    * all Ticketek agencies including the Allan Langer merchandise
    Store, Broncos Leagues Club, Fulcher Road. A full list of agency locations is available by clicking here http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/Outlets/agency.aspx
    thanks for that information, I'll have to make sure we book a seat nice and early!

GO THE MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    thanks for that information, I'll have to make sure we book a seat nice and early!
    I was lucky enough to get the whole front row of the away team supporters bay for this game last year. I hope I can do the same this year.

OOPS!!!!!

I just went to write the day in my diary and noticed that this was the release date for 2006, not 2007.
    Oh well, I guess we know that the tickets should be released around the same time this year. I'll keep a look out.