Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheFox
    What a crock.

I think whether he goes or stays is up to him and not the NRL - last time I checked changing your mind outside a contract wasn't against the law.

There's one way to turn a star player into a crap one and that's forcing them to be somewhere they don't want to be.
    Great to meet you mate, welcome to the Titanium Forums and YAY a Leicester Supporter.... ... You've got my vote already...

As for the question posted by BigJim, as I said, circumstances change and I don't actually think Turner minds going to the Gold Coast if it has to happen, but from what I have read I think those close to him might, and I will leave it at that, otherwise I'll be stepping into rumours, and that is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Michel-jennifer
    Wow :!:...the plot thickens :!: ....:lol!:
    I think the butler did it in the dining room with a hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim
    I think the butler did it in the dining room with a hammer.
    :lol!: While under duress:!:...with extenuating circumstances also involved. :rotflmao:.....:satan:

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Great to meet you mate, welcome to the Titanium Forums and YAY a Leicester Supporter.... ... You've got my vote already...

As for the question posted by BigJim, as I said, circumstances change and I don't actually think Turner minds going to the Gold Coast if it has to happen, but from what I have read I think those close to him might, and I will leave it at that, otherwise I'll be stepping into rumours, and that is not good.
    Haha, thanks. Funny how Foxes supporters pop up all over the place!

Michel - I know what you mean, he's made a mess of things by changing his mind so late, but the NRL's response is heavy handed.

Bulldog - remember when Levein started playing Alan Maybury out of place, and then denied his request to transfer? He's been on the downslide ever since, and the NRL's attitude to this will probably produce a similar outcome in Turner.

He gets the ball he scores a goal, Jimmy Jimmy Hird!
    They're the bhoys in emerald green, they're the best we've ever seen

Jeez wont turner like playing here now....... not only will the fans boo him but one has to wonder what the other players are thinking
    Off Topic: 32 pages and no trolls have tried anything how interesting.............OMG the titans need turner as he is the next wally lewis OMG theyre doomed with outhim LOL............... yes i feel better now for getting that out of the way

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheFox
    Haha, thanks. Funny how Foxes supporters pop up all over the place!

Bulldog - remember when Levein started playing Alan Maybury out of place, and then denied his request to transfer? He's been on the downslide ever since, and the NRL's attitude to this will probably produce a similar outcome in Turner.
    Yes I know what you are saying, and actually I agree it could go that way, and I really hope it doesn't, as it would be a real shame, but something from all the reports tells me Turner won't be that annoyed playing for the Titans, but I totally understand where you are coming from, and I'd have that to happen to Turner.. for Rugby League's sake.

QLD Cup Titan

David Kidwell was on radio & mentioned that within 24 hours of agreeing terms with Souths,they faxed down a letter of intent which was signed by Kidwell.Just wonder why the Titans didn't do the same with Turner.

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

flogging a dead horse.

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dangerous
    flogging a dead horse.
    Maybe so,just stating what Kidwell said.Titans don't deserve any blame out of this issue apart from not getting Turner's signature.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by mb63
    David Kidwell was on radio & mentioned that within 24 hours of agreeing terms with Souths,they faxed down a letter of intent which was signed by Kidwell.Just wonder why the Titans didn't do the same with Turner.
    Or did they?

There are a heap of conflicting stories...Only Turner/manager and the Titans know what happened.

What happened to the meeting Turner and the Titans were supposed to have? Or did I miss it?

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    What happened to the meeting Turner and the Titans were supposed to have? Or did I miss it?
    Nothing reported yet.Turner may put it off until after the season.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    There was supposed to be a meeting between Zappa and the Titans?

I thought the Titans said flat out "your coming to us", The Storm said they would pick the issue back up again after the season so they arent to interupt the Storm during finals etc.

LOL I thought I read it somewhere... might not have though :whatd:

Junior Titan

Question

There are four sides to this story, Steve Turners, The Titans, The Storm, and the TRUTH......
    And i would love to support the Titans 100% on this issue, but its tough when there are so many different reports surfacing.
    Did Steve want to leave Melbourne??? Only he can answer that, Does he want to play for us??? only he can answer that......
    Did he sign a contract - Steve says no - The Titans say yes on their web site (but did He.... the plot thickens more) I personally dont think he has signed a contract - otherwise there would be no issue......
    Does he want to play for Melbourne Storm - obviously yes.........
    Have Melboune Storm over stepped the boundaries - a little - if Turner didnt have a signed contract then its within thier right to sign him.
    Did Melbourne Storm approcah Turner - reports say no - Turner apporached the Storm and said that he had a change of heart and wanted to stay in Melbourne...... Well with in his own right if there was no formal contract signed.......

We all make verbal contracts everyday - and we all break those verbal contracts as well......... Do we get punished for it - not always.........

There is my two cents again....
    Last edited by Krazy.hazey; 27-08-06 at 10:01 PM.