Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

I think it hit some grass, Gilly's gloves were kinda split at the fingers, tough call, probably should have went to the 3rd umpire.

Titan Club Captain

nah it was a catch.

GO ROSSCO TAYLOR

Titan Club Captain

ROSS TAYLOR JUST GOT HIS 50!!

w00t w00t.

man i love him

Taylor caught Gilly bowled Johnson .

New Zealand collapsing now, pretty unfortunate really. I hope Ross Taylor hasn't done any serious damage to himself, hopefully he is ok and will be right for Tuesday's game.

Titan Club Captain

We lost..ohwell.

I'm not too worried. As a)Flem has abit of form *keyword abit* b) Fulton is building on his form c) Bondy got a hattrick..and our bowling was pretty good *bar Franklin..but he had a migrane* and d) Ross Taylor got 84.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    I hope Ross Taylor hasn't done any serious damage to himself, hopefully he is ok and will be right for Tuesday's game.
    Oh god me too! I was gutted when he got hurt he showed great courage to carry on ..hey hes had cramp and hasnt yelled and screamed like a certain Mark Richardson once did..so he can put up with anything

I reckon the Aussie selectors should move away from Stuart Clark as a one-day bowler, especially once Lee is back. He is too one-dimensional for ODI's. I like the Bracken, Lee, Johnson set-up. I think they need to use Hogg as well - at least until Watson is back. We With that line-up we'd bat to 10 not 8.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

I think when Clark has a good day, he has a good day... when he has a bad day, it's there for all to see, in both forms of the game... but in time, he will be very useful...

As for today, well done to NZ for fighting till the end, much better than England has done this summer.... for a while there when Taylor was batting, I thought we might have a contest, but in the end it wasn't to be.

Taylor is a great player, and as Kim has said, one to look out for in the future, he is a true talent indeed... and tough as nails...

Shame that NZ only have a batting line up to 7 and Vettori and McMillan are only really part time batsman these days... and shame that Australia can field so well... then again Symonds and Clarke and geniuses at that...

Another Aussie win, but the Kiwis shouldn't be too disappointed, you gave us a contest, and that deserves some kudos... and will sit you well for Tuesday....

Kiwi's are kinda like the Poms, a pretty crap team, with one batting super star (KP, and Ross Tayloer, and I'd just like to point out, it's pretty ironic that they both got Injured when batting against australia :rotflmao: ), and a good bowler (Hoggard and Vettori). Other than that they are a pretty ordinary team, but they have a decent bowling attack, that even slowed down Australia for 10 overs! Much more of a contest there yesterday, but, It would have been good if their tale didn't collapse :dead:

GO THE MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    Kiwi's are kinda like the Poms, a pretty crap team, with one batting super star (KP, and Ross Tayloer, and I'd just like to point out, it's pretty ironic that they both got Injured when batting against australia :rotflmao: ), and a good bowler (Hoggard and Vettori). Other than that they are a pretty ordinary team, but they have a decent bowling attack, that even slowed down Australia for 10 overs! Much more of a contest there yesterday, but, It would have been good if their tale didn't collapse :dead:
    Lol I reckon the Kiwis are a far better team who look like doing better in the next encounter.

Titan Club Captain

Oh yes were such a crap team.

GOSH WE DONT EVEN HAVE A FULL STRENGTH SIDE!!!

Incase you hadnt noticed we do have players out due to injury.

God i'm not even this ****y about the All Blacks..sheesh.

GTD is right, NZ are suffering alot of injuries. I think they would really give Australia a run for their money with a full-strength side.

NZ would indeed give Australia a run with their full-strength side and that's the problem. While Australia are searching for their what constitutes their full-strength side with a plethora of options, the NZ side is pretty definitive. There are only 8 or 9 top flight players in NZ - and yes, I agree there are a few of them out of the side due to injury. Australia has injuries too - but is able to cover them from their pool of 25-30 top flight one-day players. At least NZ has more top flighters than England who are surfing on about 4/5 top flighters.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose
    NZ would indeed give Australia a run with their full-strength side and that's the problem. While Australia are searching for their what constitutes their full-strength side with a plethora of options, the NZ side is pretty definitive. There are only 8 or 9 top flight players in NZ - and yes, I agree there are a few of them out of the side due to injury. Australia has injuries too - but is able to cover them from their pool of 25-30 top flight one-day players. At least NZ has more top flighters than England who are surfing on about 4/5 top flighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    GTD is right, NZ are suffering alot of injuries. I think they would really give Australia a run for their money with a full-strength side.
    Thank you both!..atleast you people can take your green and gold glasses off for one minute lol.

May I just add. We have quite a few options. I mean when Millsy, Scotty Styris and Oram join the Black Caps later on in the CB series. We are going to have headaches who to leave out. Tbh we have headaches of who to put in, and who to leave out at the moment. The players just need to get their confidence up with the batting.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    Lol I reckon the Kiwis are a far better team who look like doing better in the next encounter.
    Go the Doggies I did say The Kiwis look like doing better.