Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24

Good series win to England. Aussies in no way deserved to win with their ridiculous batting performances. Hodge and Watson batted very well I must say but the rest choked and fell cheaply.
    Maybe Clarkes position in the team should be questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    England has won!!!!! I honestly can't believe it......just one week ago they couldn't win a meat tray even if they bought all the tickets.....now they have won a ODI tournament against Australia!
    Thats exactly why it only takes one game to destroy what you worked hard for. Aussies did well for first few games but once they handed England that one win Aussies slumped in the following games.

Titan Club Captain

GO THE MIGHT ENGLISH haha

So glad they won!

They fully deserved it! i'll probably get shot for this, but I personally think they deserved it more then Australia, well these past couple of weeks they have!!

RIGHT time to make a chapell-hadlee series thread aye!! STARTS FRIDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies
    GO THE MIGHT ENGLISH haha

So glad they won!

They fully deserved it! i'll probably get shot for this, but I personally think they deserved it more then Australia, well these past couple of weeks they have!!

RIGHT time to make a chapell-hadlee series thread aye!! STARTS FRIDAY!
    You wont get shot because I agree with you. Aussies dropped their intensity and form at the wrong time. Had they started bad and lifted their game near the finals it wouldve been different.

We deserved to lose that... we didn't play smart enough, made some bad selections and just weren't smart in thinking.

The selectors need to have a good look at themselves once more. Dropping Clark who goes onto get 12 wickets against WA in Pura Cup, dropping White who is carving up the batting for Victoria and bringing in way too soon Watson who didn't perform as he didn't have match fitness...

You don't win matches without your best side... and a good committed side will beat a team that is good on paper every day of the week.

Glenn making comments like we are going to win every match this season is fun, but you've got to back it up... in the last 2 games, Australia ran out of petrol when it mattered, and it didn't help they were so devoid of bowlers... when we are bowling Hussey and Clarke, you know something is not right.

I think the key to this is to learn... learn not to take anything for granted, learn not to remove key strike bowlers because you think you need an all rounder...learn not to get rid of players in form because the player who has done good before comes back.

Overall I am sad we lost, but it will be good for the upcoming World Cup and teach us nothing is ever signed sealed and delivered till the final bell.

Its the Symonds factor!
    I predict Australia wont win another game untill he is back in the side!
    Thats how good Roy is!
    -
    "And that's the ball game" - Steve 'Blocker' Roach after NSW hit the lead 23-18 with 5 mins to go...
    State Of Origin Game 1 1998
    -
    1992 - 1993 - 1997 - 1998 - 2000 - 2006

Titan Club Captain

Ya know, you guys are sounding like you rely on Symonds to win, that isnt the case!

You won against us without him.

*waits for people to say NZ were no competition*

but thats coz NZ are no competition!!

did i win?
    -
    "And that's the ball game" - Steve 'Blocker' Roach after NSW hit the lead 23-18 with 5 mins to go...
    State Of Origin Game 1 1998
    -
    1992 - 1993 - 1997 - 1998 - 2000 - 2006

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Dummy Half
    but thats coz NZ are no competition!!

did i win?
    -
    No

You've just like..entered my disliked list