Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
    Titan Club Captain

hm well i cant talk abut england can i

but my mum pointed out..that ummm it would be better for us if australia win. and then i pointed out every time i've gone for england this summer they've lost. so ima keep going for england.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

OMG, how tall is that chris tremlet. :roll:

Titan Club Captain

Talking

19 Jan 2007

Oram to join BLACKCAPS
    State Central Stags all-rounder Jacob Oram will fly to Adelaide on Sunday to join the BLACKCAPS.

Injured during the second National Bank Test against Sri Lanka in early December, Oram has been back playing for his province for the last two weeks, first as a batsman only and more recently as an all-rounder.

Oram rejoins the BLACKCAPS when they arrive in South Australia on Monday, following their day-night match against Australia in Sydney on Sunday.

BLACKCAPS manager Lindsay Crocker said that Kyle Mills could also be on the same flight.

?Mills is playing today and if the New Zealand selectors are satisfied with his fitness and form he will also head to Adelaide,? Crocker explained.

The make-up of the BLACKCAPS squad may be reassessed in Adelaide, depending on the fitness of Shane Bond and if both Oram and Mills cross the Tasman.

?Shane Bond had an MRI scan this afternoon in Sydney in an attempt to pinpoint his back problems. The results should be known later this afternoon Australian time. He will not play on Sunday and is in doubt for Tuesday in Adelaide as well,? he said.

Scott Styris stood down from State Auckland Aces? State Shield match in Christchurch with a strained calf muscle.

He expects to be back running again on Saturday and his availability for Auckland?s next match will be monitored daily.

Titan Club Captain

W00000000000000000T

Much <3 to O-ram.

He will boost us soo much.

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies
    every time i've gone for england this summer they've lost.
    Every time anybody goes for England they Lose! :rotflmao:

-
    "And that's the ball game" - Steve 'Blocker' Roach after NSW hit the lead 23-18 with 5 mins to go...
    State Of Origin Game 1 1998
    -
    1992 - 1993 - 1997 - 1998 - 2000 - 2006

Jeez Australia better watch out coz once again England are in Blistering form!!!! They are absolutely smashing Australia out of the park!

GO THE MAROONS!

How tall is that bloody pom!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    How tall is that bloody pom!?
    6'8"!!! FFS that's big

GO THE MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    6'8"!!! FFS that's big
    Far out. I was watching NBA before I turned on the cricket and he still looked huge. I thought he'd run the wicket quicker, then I realised he probably has to minimise his stride so he doesn't lap the other bloke. Big fella isn't too bad though. I'd bowl long and at his heels I reckon he'd have trouble getting around to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Titan Club Captain

Is he taller then Jacob Oram or 2 Meter Peter [Peter Fulton]

Well last night was about as dour as it gets... a pitch with a fair bit for the bowlers and the batsman, made Australia go into go slow mode... along with some nice English bowling.... FINALLY...

Congrats to England for making a match of it... they didn't bat well, however Loye is a good sort, will be useful if he can continue on like that... but at least they showed some fight with a seaming ball.

Well done to Hussey, Clarke and Lee steered the ship to victory, especially Hussey... we farewelled one of the great finishers in M Bevan on Thursday... we have the next one in M Hussey....

Off to Sydney and to take on NZ, where I am sure the Australians will want to break the shackles and show some fancy stuff...

Titan Club Captain

Last night..I was torn into 2 lol. Cos since i've gone for England all summer whenever they're playing Australia I have to go for England..its my gut instint. But last night. I didn't know who I wanted to win, cos as I said i've gone for England all summer, but it would benifit NZ if Australia won. So i'd cheer for England and be like "oh wait im not meant to be going for them" lol.

Australia batted pretty bad except Hussey and were lucky to win.
    Aussies have to stop being so arrogant and take even little targets seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    Jeez Australia better watch out coz once again England are in Blistering form!!!! They are absolutely smashing Australia out of the park!
    :lol!: What blistering form. It didnt last .

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    :lol!: What blistering form. It didnt last .
    ever heard of sarcasm?

GO THE MAROONS!