Lightbulb Gold Coast Titans Fan Day 2007

Thread for info on a Titans fan day as it becomes available.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Every club has a fan day at the start of the year. And I am looking forward to the Gold Coast fan day.

I hope they release some details soon. It will be a massive day for fans and the club!

We should get as many forumers there as possible, wear name tags with your internet call sign on it.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Might be a bit difficult,being in NSW... :!:

Titan First Grade Regular

I'm gonna try to get to the raiders one, never been to one before, might be fun
    [

I might try to go to the Storm one

Quote Originally Posted by Casey's Angel27
    I might try to go to the Storm one
    I went to the Storm fan day at the Melbourne Aquarium in 2003. Fantastic.

QLD Cup Titan

Further to Fan Days, sign on days present a good chance for Kids to catch up with NRL playes. Be good for the Titans to haver some of the stars be at Burleigh, Tweed Seagull & Ipswich juniors sign on days!!

I'm sure the NRL Broncos will make a big effort for Aspley Junior Kids this year- Tony Carroll will be! His son played U7s' there last season and I reckon with the Club now affilated with the Broncos the fans will see them at the juniors!

Melbourne Storm players have also made themselves available each year in Brisbane recently at juniors sign on days for - Valleys Juniors, Norths Juniors, Norths St Josephs, Brighton Roosters, Albany Creek Crushers, and Samford.

Good valve for the Kids to meet the stars at their local clubs! That was all part of the Northern Storm Development and this being the last year of that hopefully the Kids will get one last chance to say g'day to Billy Slater, Jake Webster and hopefully Greg Inglis etc ...

Not a fan day BUT all you Canberra and Wests Tigers fans should plan to get to Davies Park at West End when the 2 teams play a trial game this year. Great opportunity to see them at a field where the crowd is meters from the sideline (close & friendly!) ..Sit on some grass to watch a game!

Check out the QRL's web site for info on that game! Should be a real bonus for the fans that!

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

Im upset at the moment coz i cant go there as i live in nsw! Hey can someone please tell Brian Carney how much i love him and that im one of his biggest fans? I love his talent..yeah hes a bit of a looker too