Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Dee13- Titans... That my team!!!!

Hi guys,
    My name is Dennis. Im 36 and live in Palm Meadows at Carrara on the Gold Coast. Just a stones throw from Carrara Stadium and a suburb away from Skilled Stadium.

I have been a league fan since the day I was born. I was raised in Liverpool, a South Western suburb of Sydney. It is footy fan central down there because we were smack bang between Belmore Oval, Campbelltown Stadium and Parramatta Stadium. There was always a game to go to near by. Since moving to the Gold Coast in 1996 I only went to a few Chargers games. I am one of those guys that wanted to go but said I will go to next game. Since about 1999 I have found myself following the Broncos and travelling to some of their games.

With the inclusion of the Titans, I wont make the mistake of saying I will go to the next home game. IM NOT GOING TO MISS ANY HOME GAMES. Ive been to player appearances. I have been to about 5 of their training sessions and got my Jetstar jersey signed by the entire squad. A keepsake which will take pride and place on my wall. My son has a signed footy which is displayed with pride in his room. "It was hard work to convert him from the Broncos. He is 7yrs old and has been a broncos fan all of his life. But I did it."

Its great to see other fans at the training sessions and its unbelievable that a team that has not even run onto the paddock before can generate this amount of support.

Gold Coasters have had a rough ride with the NRL in regard to the Giants, Seagulls and Chargers, but if we get behind the Titans and stay behind the Titans, we might be able to last this time around. Crown attendance is what counts.

For all the Diehard Gold Coasters out there, let the NRL and people know that;

"IM A TITAN FOR LIFE"

All the best
    Dennis

Welcome to the Forums

Hope you enjoy yourself and just remember that everyone on here is very nice & friendly

Welcome to the Titans forums.

That's a really nice story mate... here's hoping your kid become as avid a supporter of the game as you are... and nice to see you were able to get him to support the team, having family supporting and going to games is a great way to build family....

Welcome to the Titanium Forums and Merry Christmas... My name is TJ and if you have any problems, feel free to PM myself, any of the moderators or our friendly admin DeeGan who will be happy to help you out...

Hope you enjoy the forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    That's a really nice story mate... here's hoping your kid become as avid a supporter of the game as you are... and nice to see you were able to get him to support the team, having family supporting and going to games is a great way to build family....

Welcome to the Titanium Forums and Merry Christmas... My name is TJ and if you have any problems, feel free to PM myself, any of the moderators or our friendly admin DeeGan who will be happy to help you out...

Hope you enjoy the forums...
    Thanks mate,

I got some photos that I want to use in a sig but Im new and have no idea how it works. Are you able to help

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    Thanks mate,

I got some photos that I want to use in a sig but Im new and have no idea how it works. Are you able to help
    Welcome to the forums dee13

If you require any assistance about signatures refer to

http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=4845

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    Welcome to the forums dee13

If you require any assistance about signatures refer to

http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=4845
    Thanks, I will check it out in the next few days. Merry christmas

Titan First Grade Squad BrisbaneBroncosRule's Avatar

Welcome Dennis, enjoy your stay.

I LOVE MICHEL

Welcome to the forums ...Have fun and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    Hi guys,
    My name is Dennis. Im 36 and live in Palm Meadows at Carrara on the Gold Coast. Just a stones throw from Carrara Stadium and a suburb away from Skilled Stadium.

I have been a league fan since the day I was born. I was raised in Liverpool, a South Western suburb of Sydney. It is footy fan central down there because we were smack bang between Belmore Oval, Campbelltown Stadium and Parramatta Stadium. There was always a game to go to near by. Since moving to the Gold Coast in 1996 I only went to a few Chargers games. I am one of those guys that wanted to go but said I will go to next game. Since about 1999 I have found myself following the Broncos and travelling to some of their games.

With the inclusion of the Titans, I wont make the mistake of saying I will go to the next home game. IM NOT GOING TO MISS ANY HOME GAMES. Ive been to player appearances. I have been to about 5 of their training sessions and got my Jetstar jersey signed by the entire squad. A keepsake which will take pride and place on my wall. My son has a signed footy which is displayed with pride in his room. "It was hard work to convert him from the Broncos. He is 7yrs old and has been a broncos fan all of his life. But I did it."

Its great to see other fans at the training sessions and its unbelievable that a team that has not even run onto the paddock before can generate this amount of support.

Gold Coasters have had a rough ride with the NRL in regard to the Giants, Seagulls and Chargers, but if we get behind the Titans and stay behind the Titans, we might be able to last this time around. Crown attendance is what counts.

For all the Diehard Gold Coasters out there, let the NRL and people know that;

"IM A TITAN FOR LIFE"

All the best
    Dennis
    Now that is a introduction!

Welcome to the forums mate, look forward to reading more from you over time.

Be sure to check out the "The Legion" forum

Wow what a great addition to our fanbase and as deegan said what an introduction.

I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of you in the future Dennis! I'll most likely get to meet you at an upcoming training session!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Yeah Welcome, your enthuisiasm is great.

Welcome champ, good work turning your son away from the evil horse. Keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Thanks for the welcome guys and I hope to see you at the next training session on the 9th at Burleigh Bears

Welcome to the forums