Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Titans main rival????

:rotflmao:
    Which team is going to become the Titans "BIG GAME"???? Bronco's, Cowboys, Dragons or STORM???

Dragons or storm id say. broncos and cowboys are their own rivals. noone shall come between that

Storm, Storm, Storm, Storm, :fence: :fence: :fence: :fence:
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

yep def definitely need a good old rival! Go down south i reckon for a rival! I see nothing wrong with a bit of a clash between the dragons! :naughty:

GO THE MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    yep def definitely need a good old rival! Go down south i reckon for a rival! I see nothing wrong with a bit of a clash between the dragons! :naughty:
    The Steve Turner affair has the Storm in our sights. The Dragons already have a rivalry/hate with the sharks!!!

Well Melbourne Storm firm more and more everyday ... outside of that, beating big brother and premiership heavyweight Brisbane will always be a day of celebration for the Gold Coast

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts
    The Steve Turner affair has the Storm in our sights. The Dragons already have a rivalry/hate with the sharks!!!
    how could i be so stupid! yea Strom would be perfect! bring on the storm!!!! :box: :box: :box:

GO THE MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    how could i be so stupid! yea Strom would be perfect! bring on the storm!!!! :box: :box: :box:
    The local derbies with Bronco's and Cowboys will always be awesome but the Storm don't really have a rivalry :satan: YET!!!!

The local derbies with Bronco's and Cowboys will always be awesome but the Storm don't really have a rivalry :satan: YET!!!!
    lol im sure they have a bit of one against the broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    lol im sure they have a bit of one against the broncos
    the storm have an issue with the dragons also but then again who doesn't!!!!

the storm have an issue with the dragons also but then again who doesn't!!!!
    Lol Touche.

The Storm will be our main rivals I reckon. They are the two newest teams and the Turner fiasco hasn't helped relations between the clubs.

Yeah my 2 teams with a rivalry... Ahhh fun stuff. Round 25 is gonna be fun down here

Quote Originally Posted by ||-GOB-||
    The Storm will be our main rivals I reckon. They are the two newest teams and the Turner fiasco hasn't helped relations between the clubs.
    my thoughts exactly. I am sure that when Bull Bailey tramples ryles the Dragons will realise that they kept the wrong player!!

Storm will be rivals for the short term...I just hope the boys are fired up when they play em.

But the consistant local derby against the Broncos will last as long as the two teams are in the comp.
    If you ever played rep footy for the Gold Coast, Brisbane are already your main rival.