Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MonaroMan
    lol @ that.

PS3 will fail because of its massively high price.

Wii and Xbox 360 FTW!!!

HAHAHA... some top range video cards that are available TODAY can produce better graphics than the PS3. And plus graphics aren't everything, it's the games that matter, which is why the Xbox 360 and the Wii will come out on top.
    and why laugh at my sony games post. its what i think.
    you think differently but id like it if i wasnt laughed at.
    Last edited by Paddy; 16-12-06 at 02:44 PM.

whether the xbox or nintendo come out on top i dont care. i like sonys so ill get a ps3 .

HAHAHA... some top range video cards that are available TODAY can produce better graphics than the PS3. In a year when the PS3 is well and truly out, those cards will only be $200-$300.

And plus graphics aren't everything, it's the games that matter, which is why the Xbox 360 and the Wii will come out on top.
    Yeh I agree, you can't compare game console performance to that of a PC. For the expected price of a PS3 you could upgrade your CPU, Memory and video card on your PC to 5 times that of a PS3. And to me it does come down to games, if you could get a genuine version of Gran Turismo on PC, I wouldn't even think of getting a Playstation.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

yes but the laughing wasnt called for at all.

OK, I am sorry Paddy.

OK, I am sorry Paddy.
    It's ok man. Sorry i got so defensive .
    Im a scorpio lol

- Expensive.
    - Not many great games at the moment.
    - Main features I will never use (particularly blu-ray)
    - I have no HD TV so forking out big dollars for a system that I won't be able to use to its full advantage seems silly at this stage.
    - The number of people who don't think the system is that great concerns me.
    - As silly as it it, I don't want to support a company who shows complete arrogance towards its customer base.

I will get one eventually, but not for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by aspher
    - Expensive.
    - Not many great games at the moment.
    - Main features I will never use (particularly blu-ray)
    - I have no HD TV so forking out big dollars for a system that I won't be able to use to its full advantage seems silly at this stage.
    - The number of people who don't think the system is that great concerns me.
    - As silly as it it, I don't want to support a company who shows complete arrogance towards its customer base.

I will get one eventually, but not for a few years.
    If I didn't hate Playstation's so much and weren't so biased against them, I would probably be in the same boat as you.

Nup none of games i read about on nintendo are to my liking besides zelda so im sticking with ps3

You gotta expect that though. The Wii has only been out for a month. The PS3 didn't have many good titles for its USA launch either.

Here's some news about Sony's so called "Emmy winning controller".

"Sony?s PlayStation 3 wireless Sixaxis controller has been honored by the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences with a Technology and Engineering Emmy," posted supadupagama on VideoGamnesBlogger, going on, "And I don?t think there?s anyone not baffled Nintendo?s Wii remote controller didn?t get the honor."

Be baffled no longer. Sony didn't get an Emmy. DualShock did. Here's a Sony 'ooops' statement:

Due to miscommunication between the two organizations, this information was incorrectly reported. SCEA won a Technology and Engineering Emmy Award for the DualShock controller.

In 2005 Sony was ordered to pay $1.5 million for inventing a fake movie critic to hype its flics.

It also Sony got a, "slap on the wrist for trying to seduce new customers with a fake fan letter," said Silicon.com.

"Using direct mailing to advertise its new Formula One PlayStation game, Sony pretended an Italian teenager penned the letter, which was accompanied by a ripped-out magazine article promoting the competition."

Titan First Grade Squad BrisbaneBroncosRule's Avatar

:win: Woohoo i just pre-ordered mine yesterday and now just have to to wait a month and a half to 2 months for it :win:

I CANT WAIT

I LOVE MICHEL

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneBroncosRule
    :win: Woohoo i just pre-ordered mine yesterday and now just have to to wait a month and a half to 2 months for it :win:

I CANT WAIT
    Whats the asking price on the PS3?

Not that I play games enough to justify the time it'd take me to plug in a new console, but if I ever do, it'll be a PS3 I think. I hate xbox controllers and Nintendo games just don't interest me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Titan First Grade Squad BrisbaneBroncosRule's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    Whats the asking price on the PS3?

Not that I play games enough to justify the time it'd take me to plug in a new console, but if I ever do, it'll be a PS3 I think. I hate xbox controllers and Nintendo games just don't interest me.
    $999 sorry to say

I LOVE MICHEL

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneBroncosRule
    $999 sorry to say
    Not that bad I suppose. All the other play stations were around abouts a grand on release. It'll drop but and become the best selling console again though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo